Photo

grand riviera princess wedding questions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kelowna sara

kelowna sara
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:46 AM

Does anyone know if they do more than one wedding per day?

#2 Baby_G

Baby_G
    • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

I believe they have about 3 weddings per day because the wedding coordinator gave me 3 wedding time to choose from.

#3 Baby_G

Baby_G
      • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:46 PM

Sara,

Are you planning to go with the resort photographer?

#4 klavallee

klavallee
        • 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

I am going to go with the resort photographer. When are you guys getting married. Ours is May 22

#5 Baby_G

Baby_G
          • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:13 AM

Which package did you choose for your wedding photography? Do you have his contact information? I tried asking the WC for his info. but no reply yet

Our wedding date is Dec. 3rd, 2008...still a long time away!!
            Remember to post your pictures on here after...I really want to see how the wedding site looks like..

#6 kelowna sara

kelowna sara
            • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

I have cancelled the wedding with the resort and went with an outside wedding co-ordinator......couldn't stand the lack of service and total incompetance.

#7 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
              • 375 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

Ladies, I am not sure about this resort but I do know photography and I would say go with someone out side of a resort. The reason is a am a wedding photographer and I know a lot of photographers and the only problem I have found with resort photographers is the same pictures at every wedding. Get a fresh eye in there and you are going to love the results if you pick the right photographer. I am not just a photographer but a woman too and being different having something different to brag about is why we spend so much time on the planning of our weddings!

#8 Baby_G

Baby_G
                • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

Kelowna_Sara,

I know it's hard to get a hold of the resort wedding coordinator...I guess she's still new at it, that's why I decided to have my wedding at the end of the year. Hopefully by then everything will be smooth.
                  So are you still having your wedding at the resort but with a different wedding coordinator? Or will you have to do it outside of the resort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users