Stephanie, they look great! Chris is going to be so excited!

sohappy - I don't think alot of guys know about it, hell, I never heard of it before this forum and no one else I know in my "real" life has ever heard of it. I think it's a super cool thing to do, but I am not 100% sure I will do it. First off, I don't think we have the extra money before the wedding. Maybe I will do it for our 1st anni gift.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy View Post
Do a lot of guys know about the BD book? I didn't ask my Fi b/c I don't want him to think about it just in case I decide to join you girls who did.

Stephanie, that book looks great! I love the one in black and white where your on your tummy with your feet up behind you. So cute :)

Good for you! That is an awesome book! I think that is so cool of you to do for him! I wish I knew a photographer I was comfortable with - I would love to do that! I'm sure he'll love it!

Looks beautiful. I didn't have the nerve to do the BD photos that most of the girls did, but I think I could do what you did! They are very beautiful. I like them! Carly had a great idea- I think that would be an awesome anniversary gift.