becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:23 AM

We took my bestest girlfriend to dinner, and had them put a card on her dessert plate. The chef made a big question mark on the plate in rasberry sauce. It was great - I highly encourage you to involve the restaurant in the process - they love sappy stuff and really go out of the way to make it nice.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#12 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:49 AM

Tami, can I tell you how happy I am that you finally have a good thing to write about your bridal party? You seemed to have been having such issues that I am ecstatic for you that your sister has stepped up and is there for you. I also think that what you wrote soundes great. I think she would be thankful for the gesture. So sweet.

#13 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:51 AM

Thanks so much ladies. This is going to be tough b/c we really have never been very close ... but I agree that it is important for me to tell her how much it means to me. Maybe this will help get us where we need to be as sisters.

#14 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        Tami, can I tell you how happy I am that you finally have a good thing to write about your bridal party? You seemed to have been having such issues that I am ecstatic for you that your sister has stepped up and is there for you. I also think that what you wrote soundes great. I think she would be thankful for the gesture. So sweet.
        No kidding, Carly! Thanks! I think part of her doing so much is b/c she knows about all the other BS that has been going on. But that just goes to show even more how the people who *should* mean the most to you will step up to the plate when others let you down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users