Need Small Organza Favor Bags?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Just found this site and right now the light blue organza favor bags are 9-cents each or 54-cents per 6-pack.

You still have to pay shipping but that's an awesome deal!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

This is too weird! My mom just bought some in downtown LA and showed them to me the other day and they are the wrong blue (I am looking for more of an aqua) . I was going to sell them on here.

So...if anyone wants blue ones, just like the pics in the above link let me know.

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by yari2566
        This is too weird! My mom just bought some in downtown LA and showed them to me the other day and they are the wrong blue (I am looking for more of an aqua) . I was going to sell them on here.

So...if anyone wants blue ones, just like the pics in the above link let me know.
        lol, I wanted more of an aqua color too, but for the price, I'm sticking with the light blue..

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

I bought some of these on ebay yesterday. 60 for $6.50 shipped. They have the bright aqua too. Oh, & they were one size bigger. They also have the small size. I'll go hunt down the seller & post a link.

This deal you posted is better because you don't have to buy 60. unless their shipping is high.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:08 PM

60 4x6" RoyalBlue Organza Pouch Gift Bag Wedding Favor - eBay (item 130195693444 end time Feb-11-08 02:08:52 PST)

Here are the ones I bought. Click on "view sellers other items" or click on their ebay store to see more. Not all auctions are for 60 bags. Some are for less. They have a variety of sizes too.

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

I just checked out pouchmart. Their shipping is $4.95, so you can buy them cheaper through this ebay person. That way you can get the color you want too.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

Awesome. Thanks Morgan. YOu are the DIY AND BARGAIN HUNTER Queen! (I thought I had bargain shopping in the bag, lol -- but you've got me beat!!!)

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  Awesome. Thanks Morgan. YOu are the DIY AND BARGAIN HUNTER Queen! (I thought I had bargain shopping in the bag, lol -- but you've got me beat!!!)
                  I was on ebay for 30 minutes looking at these silly little bags last night. I wanted an assortment of bright colors, but finally settled on the royal blue.

I'm not sure if I have taken your crown yet. You did save me a lot of money on that bridesmaid dress. I am so anxious for it to come in in April.

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

They came in fast. They look perfect. I'd take a picture, but really don't all organza bags look the same?

#10 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      They came in fast. They look perfect. I'd take a picture, but really don't all organza bags look the same?
                      lol. hehe i am sure we can visualize them ... but can't wait to see pics once you get them filled up and ready to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users