Photo

Cheap option for Imodium AD packets in OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 coreyphil

coreyphil
  • 497 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

Morgan - just wanted to say THANKS for the immodium templates! The guests thought they were hysterical - especially all of Phil's friends who remember the video game. I am apparently retarded at folding things - so I ended up buying little zip-top baggies at Michael's - I think the were officially called jewelry bags --- they were like 1 1/2 x 2 inches --- then I cut around the picture - they fit perfectly! They were also really cheap - like $2 for 100. So - that's another option that might be quicker for those of you with a lot to do ... it will save you the folding and taping time. Either way - they turn out super-cute and are definitely cheaper than the individually wrapped option! Thanks again! :)

#42 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by coreyphil
      Morgan - just wanted to say THANKS for the immodium templates! The guests thought they were hysterical - especially all of Phil's friends who remember the video game. I am apparently retarded at folding things - so I ended up buying little zip-top baggies at Michael's - I think the were officially called jewelry bags --- they were like 1 1/2 x 2 inches --- then I cut around the picture - they fit perfectly! They were also really cheap - like $2 for 100. So - that's another option that might be quicker for those of you with a lot to do ... it will save you the folding and taping time. Either way - they turn out super-cute and are definitely cheaper than the individually wrapped option! Thanks again! :)
      that's great. I'm glad to hear people liked them.

#43 tcuvicki

tcuvicki
      • 75 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

Morgan, thanks so much for sharing the templates. I get so excited everytime I see you on another thread cause I know you are gonna share another great idea. I can't wait to get started on mine, thanks again!

#44 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tcuvicki
          Morgan, thanks so much for sharing the templates. I get so excited everytime I see you on another thread cause I know you are gonna share another great idea. I can't wait to get started on mine, thanks again!
          thanks!

this is several months old. I've already shared everything I made for my wedding. click on my planning thread in my siggy & you can see all my stuff. I uploaded templates whenever possible.

these threads just get bumped when someone posts something, so it might look new. you can see the date in the left corner of the post.

#45 LalaJ

LalaJ
          • 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

I've been looking for this template! I saw that another bride used and couldn't find it anywhere. Another thing added to my to-do list.

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#46 abs824

abs824
            • 153 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

What a great idea

#47 LalaJ

LalaJ
              • 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

It's so creative and easy to make, my guests will get a kick out of it.

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#48 Loreal30

Loreal30
                • 234 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

I don't have the number of posts to download the template, but, love the idea!! So cute!

#49 nbateman

nbateman
                  • 280 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

good idea, and thanks for the update about customs! My AD pills are in individually wrapped little sheet thingys so I think i'll be ok if I divvy them up, right?

#50 FutureMrsCPM

FutureMrsCPM
                    • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

such a good idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users