Best gifts from your registry

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Kat81

• VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

It's cool with me.. My Mom and I have way more fun shopping that the FI and I. And we are making a day of it. Looking at dresses and such so it will be a full day.

#32 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:33 PM

Not to mention... he is so impatient he would start finding things he liked and buying them because he didn't want to wait to get them LOL... such a pain

#33 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:30 AM

We registered at Williams-Sonoma, Macys, and Crate & Barrel. I'm most excited about the ice cream maker and cake turn table (I have a sweet tooth). Also excited about (no surprise) cookie cooling racks ~ it will be perfect timing for baking and sending off Christmas cookies.
        Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#34 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:40 AM

I don't think I've replied to this yet...forgive me if I have...

What were the best gifts you received from your registry?
          Kitchenaid blender & Cuisinart knife set (LOVE!) oh and a Bamboo cutting board (double LOVE!)

Anything you were iffy about registering for but in the end, glad you did?
          A coffee grinder...I honestly didn't think we'd use it, but now I own 2! I don't just grind coffee in them...if I have something I want to puree or whatever I'll use the grinder instead of pulling out the huge food processor or the blender. And freshly ground coffee is WAY better than the canned crap I used to buy!

Also a kitchen scale - it's really helping us watch what we eat!

What do you use the most?
          My knives & cutting board

What do you use the least?
          My bathroom scale haha

What do you wish you had registered for but didn't?
          New pots & pans - I already had a good set, but they're getting old and now I can't afford a new set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users