Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:04 AM

i love that show & those girls

#32 Alesha4

Alesha4
    • 86 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      I keep forgetting to post a thread about this. I LOVE P90X. You will not be dissapointed. They are the best workout dvds I've ever done (& I've done a bunch.)

I've been lifting weights for 12 years. I never could have imagined there would be a dvd that can give me as good of a leg workout at home as i was getting at the gym with machines. It's actually better than what I was doing at the gym. I noticed more definition after i switched to the dvds.

My gym closed down sept 2006. Shortly after a friend told us about these DVDs. I've been doing them since then. Its so great to be able to work out at home. i put the dvds on my portable dvd player so i can watch tv while I workout.

The host of P90x is so cheesy. it's pretty funny. There is a countdown clock so you know how much is left. There is a great 15 minute ab workout too.

We don't have a pull up bar, so we skip that. But, with just some dumb bells, a dvd player & a chair, you can get an awesome workout.

No, I don't work for P90X.

bring it! (thats what they say :))

I didn't follow the eating plan, I just do the dvds. Also, the workout plan is really intense. i just do a dvd a few times a week. Our friends strained their back from over doing it (both husband & wife) so if you feel like it's too much, cut back. I like to mix it up with some of my other dvds like taebo & pilates.
      I had a friend just RAVE about these to me. I compete in bodybuilding/figure competitions so I am constantly working out (allthough right now is my off season ). I have a home gym so adding this to my home workout would be great. I have yet to try it but I am very interested. Toning is essential when it comes to crunch time!

With your training experience and yet you still saw changes - you've sold me on it!

P.S. sorry for gong completely off topic!

#33 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alesha4
        I had a friend just RAVE about these to me. I compete in bodybuilding/figure competitions so I am constantly working out (allthough right now is my off season ). I have a home gym so adding this to my home workout would be great. I have yet to try it but I am very interested. Toning is essential when it comes to crunch time!

With your training experience and yet you still saw changes - you've sold me on it!

P.S. sorry for gong completely off topic!

Yeah, I got us off topic. I started another thread to talk about P90X.

I was really impressed that I saw changes. I have pretty muscular legs, but I noticed more definition after starting the dvds. There was a new line on my quads. I think it was from the wall squats where you alternate holding one leg up for 10 seconds.

#34 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          I keep forgetting to post a thread about this. I LOVE P90X. You will not be dissapointed. They are the best workout dvds I've ever done (& I've done a bunch.)
          Oh Im so glad it works. I will have to tell Joe. We weren't sure but figured f it, what do have to lose. We are going to push each other everynight for an hour to workout and we're going food shopping to get healthy stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users