• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:05 AM

I will have to DVR that episode! I love Holly and Bridget but Kendra gets on my last nerve! I would love to have her body though!

#12 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

It was Negril.. they got the lazy river suite.. soooooooooo nice!

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

I love love love that show! So fun. I could swear that I've heard that Hef is still actually married to his "ex", who lives down the street or something? I could be high on cold medicine.

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:41 PM

Abbie you are right but I think the divorce was recently finalized. He had stayed married until their child was old enough.
      Sorry I know too much about playboy, quite a few of my sorority sisters used to go all the time and one is on the show regularly.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

OOh thanks. I didn't know what Sandals it was. I was hoping it was the one next to the RIU. Oh well. Yes he was married to his ex who lives next door in a twin mansion. There was an episode or special about Hef where the boys come over and stuff. I love this show and my DH gives me wierd looks. (Is it bad I typed FI instead of DHand had to correct it??) Sheesh.

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          Abbie you are right but I think the divorce was recently finalized. He had stayed married until their child was old enough.
          Sorry I know too much about playboy, quite a few of my sorority sisters used to go all the time and one is on the show regularly.
          I think I heard the divorce was finalize recently too. Do you know why he stayed married so long?

Who is your sororitiy sister who is on the show?

#17 LindsayG

LindsayG
          • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

Ooh, I'm definitely going to have to catch this in re-run if I can. I had seen the previews (I too love this show!) but forgot to watch.

Sandals Negril is where we are honeymooning, and we are booked in the Lazy River Suites, so I'd love to see what it's going to be like! Thanks for the info!
            Lindsay & Billy
            July 11, 2008
            Paradisus Punta Cana

#18 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LindsayG
              Ooh, I'm definitely going to have to catch this in re-run if I can. I had seen the previews (I too love this show!) but forgot to watch.

Sandals Negril is where we are honeymooning, and we are booked in the Lazy River Suites, so I'd love to see what it's going to be like! Thanks for the info!
              I hope you get the same butler. He was awesome.

#19 LindsayG

LindsayG
              • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

It's rerunning tonight at 10 pm (ET?) for anyone wanting to catch it.
                Lindsay & Billy
                July 11, 2008
                Paradisus Punta Cana

#20 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

No prob. This just shows you how I watch TV and sit here on BDW and my other forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users