Photo

Girls Next Door in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:03 AM

Just thought I'd let you know the episode tonight on E! Is the Girls Next Door going to a wedding in Jamaica at Sandals. It just started!!! I'm not sure what Sandals though. It does show alot of Jamaica and stuff.

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:32 AM

Ok guys its a two parter. I don't know when the next one is. I think next sunday. But it really showed Jamaica and next week is the wedding. But it showed where you get married and the restaurants. They went ziplining. It showed the cliffs you jump off. Anyways made me homesick for Jamaica!!! All you sandals girls should totally watch it!!!!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:53 AM

i tivoed "beach weddings" on We instead. I forgot it was going to be the wedding episode of girls next door. Hopefully I catch it as a rerun. I love that show! Holly was interviewed in some magazine saying that her & hef are trying to have a baby.

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

I dvr'd it, I will have to watch it when I get home. Holly has always wanted to have a baby with him, hmm I thought they were getting married what happened to that?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:21 PM

Glad to find out I am not the only one out there who loves that show. It kills me! Thanks for letting us know about the episode. They re-run those so often I am sure I will catch it since I missed this one!

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

my tivo caught the rerun & I watched it this morning. kendra is like a child "lookit a dolphin, lookit a fish."

Hef says something about maybe having a baby but not being ready for marriage in this episode. I really want him to marry Holly. I know it's dumb I care, but I think I'd cry watching a Hef Holly wedding episode. I can't wait to see Holly's sister's wedding on the next episode.

Oh, & the girls flew huge presents with them. I think holly's sister was a little surprised they did that. How is she going to get all that back?

#7 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

I thought that too with the presents. Oh my gosh. I would love them to get hitched also. I was suprised with the baby comment. Maybe coming soon? I also thought it weird their butler has no accent at all. He's from Jamaica but sounds American?

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                I thought that too with the presents. Oh my gosh. I would love them to get hitched also. I was suprised with the baby comment. Maybe coming soon? I also thought it weird their butler has no accent at all. He's from Jamaica but sounds American?
                I thought it was amusing that Kendra told him he speaks "perfect english" like he is from southern california.

For some reason everytime I saw that butler I laughed. He was just so funny to me. I think it's because he was so proper and kept a straight face around the girls. Then when he popped up on the boat that was so funny. I really thought he was going to strip at the end.

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

I loved the episode it was so cute. Morgan you are not the only loser who wants Hef & Holly to get married. I love them! And I love this show, I watch it religiously and own the DVD's. Yes I am that big of a loser! LOL.

#10 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:56 AM

so they were in Negril at Sandals, not sure if you all caught that, but they did say it really quickly.
                  I think Holly is really hoping he marries her. I think he likes having all three right now.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users