Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

Do guests really use the fans??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrebard View Post
These guys have the natural-colored ones for $.50 each (sold by the dozen): Welcome to Koyal Wholesale :: Your Distribution Partner! - Handmade Raffia Fans BULK
oh that's cheap!!! wink.gif I wonder if they are a good company. My sister thought the pink fans were cute...but if I can get white for .50 each...that is way better...I will put pink ribbon on them! wink.gif

Dominican Republic in August, you bet your ass they used them:) The men actually used them more then the girls, so splurge and buy 10 more.I bought mine in China Town in Toronto, do you have anything like that where you live, because they were so cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
great prices!!! BUT...they don't ship to Canada!!!!! <boo>
Is there a Chinese part of Saskatoon? I got mine in Toronto in China town, just like Dragonfly. I paid $1 each and they're wooden with blue paper/frabric? in them. I'm sure I could have gotten them cheaper but I was only getting 18 so I wasn't really looking to bargain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga0066 View Post
Has anyone ordered from here? Are they fairly decent quality?
Thats what I'm wondering. I was going to order from Oriental Trading. They are $7.95 there. But this site beats that price. So whats a girl to do? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
great prices!!! BUT...they don't ship to Canada!!!!! <boo>
Lisa, Oriental Trading ships to Canada according to their site. Here's the link to the fans, although they are $7.95 per dozen as opposed to $6.00:
Natural Fans

Also be sure to look on BDW for a coupon if you order.