Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_09

Its official! Hacienda Del Mar, May 30th 09!

Im so excited!!! After months of searching, reviewing contracts, options, etc. My fiance and I finally decided on and signed the contract with Hacienda Del Mar. YAY!! I can finally officially say we are getting married 5-30-09 in Cabo. Now i need help deciding on dress colors... I want to do Orange and Pink flowers, but dont know what colors to put my three bridesmaids in!!! Any suggestions?

Congrats!!! Very exciting! Maybe a chocolate brown for your BM dresses?...I think that would be really pretty with your color choices for your flowers...I'll keep thinking...

Congrats on your decision! I was married at the Sheraton too - let me know if I can help with any specific questions about it!

Maybe navy blue for the bridesmaids?

Congrats Jamie! I know, doesn't it feel SO good to finally confirm a date! And I would say you picked a fine date at that...we are getting married on May 30 of this year in Playa!!! Have fun with the planning :). Susan

Are you getting married on the beach? Where are you having your ceremony? How many guests??

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Sheraton to see if they have availability this November. It's like pulling teeth so far!

Congrats on securing a date though!

Congratulations! Sheraton is beautiful! We had our pre-wedding pictures there then moved to SML for the ceremony. My bridesmaids wore brown but in pictures I didn't like it so much. But your flowers are more vibrant than mine (I had red and white). So what about magenta or plum? It is elegant (Ann Taylor Celebrations had them last year) and not as dark as brown.

Congrats. You'll be very happy with your choice. The Sheraton does weddings really well. All the hotels say "they do weddings"... but only a couple of them actually "want" to do them... The Sheraton is one of them. If you're working with Anne you'll love her