• 10,928 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

The detail is beautiful!!!

#52 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

I'm just looking at this post again after a few days...I can't believe it's split 38/38!

#53 chephil111

chephil111
      • 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:48 AM

Dress 2...pure simplicity :)

#54 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:28 AM

Wow! The votes are basically split down the middle! I guess we haven't been much help! I do like #2--I love the taffeta. But, I do agree with the others that it would be easier to decide if we saw pictures of you in them!

#55 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:43 PM

ok girls. I have been obsessing over dresses the past week. So I decided that since I couldn't make a decision that I should go out and try on a bunch of different style dresses and narrow the style down. To do this I went to Davids as they have a good selection of dresses in every size and I figured I'd figure out which style I wanted. I wasn't really expecting to find anything - as I went there with my friend once for her wedding and didn't have luck. Anyway, I tried on a ton of dresses... and loved this one!

So here's another dress to throw into the mix

Click the image to open in full size.

So what do you think? I'm thinking this may be it.. I'm not overly dramatic and don't really think I'm the girl that goes "OMG this is THE DRESS" but I did dance around in this one.. which was a first

#56 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              ok girls. I have been obsessing over dresses the past week. So I decided that since I couldn't make a decision that I should go out and try on a bunch of different style dresses and narrow the style down. To do this I went to Davids as they have a good selection of dresses in every size and I figured I'd figure out which style I wanted. I wasn't really expecting to find anything - as I went there with my friend once for her wedding and didn't have luck. Anyway, I tried on a ton of dresses... and loved this one!

So here's another dress to throw into the mix

So what do you think? I'm thinking this may be it.. I'm not overly dramatic and don't really think I'm the girl that goes "OMG this is THE DRESS" but I did dance around in this one.. which was a first
              You look beautiful in it!! Hey, if you danced around then perhaps it is the one.

#57 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

Tara you're making this sooo hard!! LOL...My original pick was the Watters dress, but you look great in the dress. I still like the Watters dress but it helps that we can see you in this dress. If you were really comfortable in it & like it then I say go for it.

#58 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

I think that one's gorgeous on you!!

#59 PaulaV

PaulaV
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:24 PM

Gosh they are all beautiful!
                    Hmm... I voted for the second dress.
                    The way it swooshes over to the side is very flattering.

#60 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                    • 419 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:23 AM

I agree with a couple of other people, if that is the one you feel the most comfortable with that is the one you should go with. It looks awsome on you and I love the details at the bottom!! to be honest with you, I tried that dress on too. It was in my top 3. I went with another choice but really really liked that dress. I thought is was very comfortable and not heavy. Great for a tropical wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users