Photo

Which dress do you like better?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 nat4crim

nat4crim
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

I like both of them. But I'm kinda partial to dress #2. That being said, lately I've been loving the look/style of those dresses and been thinking of trying one on for the fun of it. But, now that I read the price difference, I don't know if I like #2 $1700 more. But I really think you should go with your gut and what makes you feel the most beautiful. Good luck!

#32 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

I love #1.. and I agree with what Courtney asked.. if the second dress was the same price as the first, which one would you want?

#33 Leticia

Leticia
      • 259 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:27 PM

the watters dress is amazing! I love it! but yes it is hard to say without seeing it on you.

#34 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CourtneyV
          I still love dress #1.

If the second dress on was sale for the exact same amount as the Watters dress, which would you choose?
          That is exactly what I keep asking myself. The thing with dress #2 is that I'm not totally crazy about the back of the dress. It's got this hem line that goes from your waist on one side, to the bottom of your butt on the other... i kinda thought it accented my butt. my friend said no, so maybe it was just me. But i LOVE the detail around the bust.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by trisha0612
          #2. I love the detailing in the front....

did you try these on at mariee??
          I tried #2 on at Mariee. She has a few watters dresses but not the not the one pictured.

AHHH!! I have a feeling I'll go with the Watters dress. As I really like them both, and I have a hard time asking my parents to shell out 3 grand for a dress. Plus I wouldn't feel like I was slighted by picking the Watters dress. It was the first one I fell in love with!

#35 melody

melody
          • 236 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:18 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt
            That is exactly what I keep asking myself. The thing with dress #2 is that I'm not totally crazy about the back of the dress. It's got this hem line that goes from your waist on one side, to the bottom of your butt on the other... i kinda thought it accented my butt. my friend said no, so maybe it was just me. But i LOVE the detail around the bust.

I tried #2 on at Mariee. She has a few watters dresses but not the not the one pictured.

AHHH!! I have a feeling I'll go with the Watters dress. As I really like them both, and I have a hard time asking my parents to shell out 3 grand for a dress. Plus I wouldn't feel like I was slighted by picking the Watters dress. It was the first one I fell in love with!
            Ultimatly, the dress you pick will be the right one :-)

#36 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

Personally, I'm torn. I love lace dresses (ala mine), but I love the ruching on the second.

If I were to pick, it would probably be the second. But the first would be a close runner up.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#37 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:29 AM

Def dress #1. But I am a lace-dress girl all the way. Both are nice.

#38 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

I love lace because I think it photographs beautifully. The second one is very elegant looking. I can't decide!!! sorry!

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

Oh I just read more- I pick the lace then. If the 2nd is 3K, I don't think it's THAT much better. The lace is gorgeous and I think it will be beautiful.

#40 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

I voted Watters- I love the lace and the satin sash together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users