Photo

Navagating the Cancun Airport

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • 820 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

Oh yes, your time is definitely well spent! We've used so many of your ideas, even my husband now knows about Morgan!

Attached Files

#32 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by timelsel
      Oh yes, your time is definitely well spent! We've used so many of your ideas, even my husband now knows about Morgan!
      I'm going to autograph a picture & send it to you. You are making me famous! You can put copies in all your OOT bags

It's funny that that smilie is called "humble."

#33 Mandy

Mandy
      • 514 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        I'm going to autograph a picture & send it to you. You are making me famous! You can put copies in all your OOT bags

It's funny that that smilie is called "humble."
        Isaac and my dad would know who you are! You're just full of great ideas for my OOT bags!

#34 trisha0612

trisha0612
        • 491 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

Morgan, I don't know how many times I've told you that YOU ROCK! but one more doesn't hurt...Morgan..YOU ROCK!

Great idea taking on this project! I think I might input this info somewhere in the brochure (yes..the one you made the template for!) that I'm sending out before we leave.....

So much information though that I want to send to them...Maybe I need a booklet!!
          Travis & Trish
          10-10-08
          Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trisha0612
            Morgan, I don't know how many times I've told you that YOU ROCK! but one more doesn't hurt...Morgan..YOU ROCK!

Great idea taking on this project! I think I might input this info somewhere in the brochure (yes..the one you made the template for!) that I'm sending out before we leave.....

So much information though that I want to send to them...Maybe I need a booklet!!

I put a really simple explanation in my brochure. Then I'm going to print this off & mail it to guests. Or I might just convert it to a pdf & email it to them. Haven't decided. My brochure was already stuffed with text.

Glad people are finding it useful. I might see if I should make it sticky. It would be my first sticky post :)

#36 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

Thanks so much, Morgan!! I added your info to my wedding website--- this is great!!!!!

#37 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
              • 939 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

Thank you for making this and sharing Morgan!!

#38 newprincessbride

newprincessbride
                • 110 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was looking for something like this. Thanks for taking the time to complete this project. We appreciate it!!!

#39 JoLo908

JoLo908
                  • 889 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:03 AM

This is going to help so much!!! Thank you!

#40 mmcgee

mmcgee
                    • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

I think that this is great and thank you for sharing. Something that might help avoid the 1 hour plus line getting back home (at least that is what we experienced in the Continental line)is to recommend having your boarding pass printed so that you bypass everyone and go straight into the baggage drop line. Thanks again, this is great!
                      Michelle
                      Secrets Capri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users