Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Navagating the Cancun Airport

Awesome! Very helpful. If I PM you my email, will you send me the orignals? I plan on putting together something & posting it on here.

Good job Morgan. This is going to be so useful for so many people (brides, grooms, guests and visitors). Gosh i love BDW, we've built such a great resource for information.grouphug.gif

Check out my first post for the first draft of the airport guide. If you see any mistakes, let me know. I had trouble attaching the powerpoint, so I'm uploading it to media fire. You can download it without using 50 of your precious points!

Thank you so much for doing this. We are going for a site visit in June and this will be very helpful since we have never been there before. Thanks so much.

Thanks, Morgan, for putting this together. It will help the people who don't fly much feel more confident about getting through the airport. BDW brides will be using this for years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelsel View Post
Thanks, Morgan, for putting this together. It will help the people who don't fly much feel more confident about getting through the airport. BDW brides will be using this for years to come!
That always makes me feel better about all the time I spend at the computer making stuff. If a lot of people can use it it was time well spent.

My dad hasn't flown in 30 years so I think this will make him feel more comfortable. When I was in Cancun I remember it being really easy to find our way around the airport. But, I think it's nice to have a guide just to relax our guests that it won't be hard. Flying can be stressful.