Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#871 SSNM

SSNM
  • 675 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

I know! I saw that $90 price tag and was like o_O??

#872 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
      Tam I don't hasve MUCH about the centrepieces, I have a picture or two from the email she sent me! I am planning to "make my own", since it is probably cheaper... I have a pic at home that I am modeling my centrepieces after, and giving it to Deyanira to set up... we are just doing the disco thing too, its not cheap it makes sense!! You don't have enough for the free room? What happened, dropouts?
      Kinda dropouts, yeah. Some people didn't get their booking in on time for the deposit to qualify for the group rate, some just weren't sure if they can go yet, etc. So, we didn't end up getting a room for free. Also, to help my parents out I offered to pay for them too thinking we would be going for free so I had to keep my promise for that too!! So much money spent today....

#873 Tam

Tam
      • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nsbride2010
        SSNM I totally agree! I'm doing mine as cheap as possible, since $90 seems like a whack of money for something I won't even keep!
        Hey,
        Just an FYI, I was looking last night on a website (got the name from here) and they had those twigs/sticks that had the LED lights, run off batteries and were placed as centerpieces in vases. They also had "strings" of them too that (on a different table) were strewn around... both looked really good, but the centrepiece ones were a little too tall for my liking. Hard to see each other ... but they were fairly inexpensive.
        Are you guys bringing your own toole down too?
        this pic is what I need to do to shut up on here tonight.... so many thoughts racing through my head right now. Maybe I need this to relax...going to get some wine now.

#874 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tam
          Hey,
          Just an FYI, I was looking last night on a website (got the name from here) and they had those twigs/sticks that had the LED lights, run off batteries and were placed as centerpieces in vases. They also had "strings" of them too that (on a different table) were strewn around... both looked really good, but the centrepiece ones were a little too tall for my liking. Hard to see each other ... but they were fairly inexpensive.
          Are you guys bringing your own toole down too?
          this pic is what I need to do to shut up on here tonight.... so many thoughts racing through my head right now. Maybe I need this to relax...going to get some wine now.
          Was it from the website link I posted??
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#875 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

yeah it could have been...i haven't gone back and looked to see where I got it from. Did you see what I was talking about?

#876 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

Nope, just thought I would ask... hehe I will look though! Could they be shortened do you think?

#877 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

I'm sure they have different heights. They did look really pretty. I really need to start bookmarking when I find something I like.
                When are you moving?

#878 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

the 26th.... I'm so pumped!!!

#879 Autumn1

Autumn1
                  • 35 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:34 AM

Hey, Girlies!! I saw that you all were talking about getting your room for free? How are you doing this? Or, what qualifies you for this? I haven't heard of that being an option before...I am assuming w/a group booking or something? Anyways, just curious b/c that would save a nice chunk of change if it was a possibility. Thank you!

#880 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

Hey Autumn! My fiancee is actually playing hockey in Toledo tonight!! I wish I were there!! How the free room thing works (for me at least) is through my travel company they offer incentives for a certain number of guests booked on the trip; for us, its the 12th, 24th, 36th passenger, and so on. So FI and I are using the 12th and 24th for ourselves. This covers the cost of a deluxe room, so we still have to pay the preferred club honeymoon suite upgrade. So, if someone were to NOT upgrade their room to the honeymoon suite, they would only have to pay the taxes... I hope you understand me, that was a little long-winded! Hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users