Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#851 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

Ok, stupid question - what is a whiteboard guestbook? Erin I like the idea of the Dominican Republic map, you could put that in a scrapbook of your wedding as well, which would be nice!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#852 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:28 PM

I am trying to decide what kind of guest book I'm doing too, I think I will lean more towards creating a scrapbook with pictures type of guest book that I will make myself I think hahahaha.

Have you all checked out the pics that TA Dina posted on facebook from her trip to Punta Cana ? she has really great pics of the bordeux terrace and the hitmatsu terrace and I think the rooms too, be sure to check them out she posted a thread called Punta Cana Visit and she gives a good review of a couple different resorts as well as the facebook link to view the pictures.
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#853 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

No I didn't check her out, but I will now! Thanks for the tip Toya!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#854 taratoons

taratoons
        • 123 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Thanks so much Erin, I did receive your e-mail, and can tell you I will certainly be practicing my parts before the wedding!

A map of the Dominican, now that is an AMAZING idea! Would you be offended if I hijacked that idea and pitched it to my fiance, to see what he thinks? I agree with you about the photo book thing, totally didn't think of the fact that it would end up being one signature per page! You are so creative, great thinking! :0)

#855 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nsbride2010
            Ok, stupid question - what is a whiteboard guestbook? Erin I like the idea of the Dominican Republic map, you could put that in a scrapbook of your wedding as well, which would be nice!!
            whiteboard guestbooks are when you have a small whiteboard for people to write messages to you and your FI after the wedding.Then they take a picture of themselves with their message and you put it in an album. I imagine it can get pretty fun especially after people have had a couple of drinks....

#856 SSNM

SSNM
            • 675 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hey Tam, I did try calling that floral place but never got anyone and the website wasn't working for me...I suspect they only deal with real flowers anyway. Sorry I wasn't much help in that department. If you wanted to peruse them yourself to see if you have better luck, the website is Petals & Twigs

#857 Jocy

Jocy
              • 209 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hey Toya,

Thanks for the headsup about the piccy's posted on facebook!

Do you know which terrace is which? (i wish she'd named them!)

Pic 34 = Himitszu
                Pic 43-45 = Bordeaux

Do you think that's right??

THANKS!!

#858 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                • 876 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jocy
                  Hey Toya,

Thanks for the headsup about the piccy's posted on facebook!

Do you know which terrace is which? (i wish she'd named them!)

Pic 34 = Himitszu
                  Pic 43-45 = Bordeaux

Do you think that's right??

THANKS!!
                  Hey Jocy,

The pic with the ocean in the view and tables is the bordeaux terrace and the pics with the open area and no tables is the himatasu terrace
                  Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#859 Adrian'sMommy

Adrian'sMommy
                  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:58 AM

Hi Ladies!

Do any of you know how long the reception is? We have our ceremony at 5pm and we decided on a beach reception. I am so excited.

#860 Adrian'sMommy

Adrian'sMommy
                    • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tam
                      whiteboard guestbooks are when you have a small whiteboard for people to write messages to you and your FI after the wedding.Then they take a picture of themselves with their message and you put it in an album. I imagine it can get pretty fun especially after people have had a couple of drinks....

Tam that is such a fun idea!! How are you coming along with all the planning? Do you know what your centrepieces will be yet? I am stuck because I am worried about transporting everything without breakage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users