Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#71 vickyphan

vickyphan
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for all the great info! I'm also looking into the Dreams resort in Punta Cana. All the pix really help.

#72 DreamsBride09

DreamsBride09
    • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

I did confirm with Deyanira (sp?) my new wedding coordinator that the bar is included with a private dinner / reception. Did anyone else used to use Miguelina and now she is gone? I was very nervous because I received an email from Deyanira asking me the date and time of my wedding... its only just over 2 months away... shouldn't they know this info? Also, I am having a legal ceremony, but have just been told that the judge "might not" be there... and he might be there another day or later in the evening for us to sign the papers and the wedding coordinators will just perform the ceremony. Isn't this why I am paying $300USD for a judge (I realize it is for the documents aswell). It just seems strange to me. Maybe I'm just stressing to much! LOL!

#73 anbrkl2010

anbrkl2010
      • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

I am considering Dreams Punta Cana for our wedding also, does anyone have pictures of reception locations?

#74 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
        • 949 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

if you do a search within the forum for these pictures you should be able to find plenty! also, check out the dreams resort forums (on their official page, Dreams Resorts & Spas: Unlimited Luxury) for tons of information too!

dreamsbride.. I didn't realize Miguelina had left? has anyone else had issues with this?

#75 ACH2009

ACH2009
          • 330 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:29 PM

I didn't know Miguelina had left either! My wedding is coming up very soon and I have not heard from the new coordinator.
            Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
            http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#76 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

I didn't know that Migeulina had left either... Eek.

#77 irishamber31

irishamber31
              • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I are looking at Dreams for our wedding next year. We currently live in Houston, but are from Saint John, New Brunswick. We wonder if a July wedding in the DR will be too hot for our New Brunswick relatives?!? Any thoughts?

#78 happygilmore

happygilmore
                • 576 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

We have been given Sharon as our coordinator and since we are just a few weeks out she has been good so far about returning emails etc....once we get back I'll let people know how things went! Our WC has changed 3 times since we started planning at DREAMS!!! but I am sure things will be fine!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
                  I didn't know that Migeulina had left either... Eek.

#79 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by irishamber31
                  Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I are looking at Dreams for our wedding next year. We currently live in Houston, but are from Saint John, New Brunswick. We wonder if a July wedding in the DR will be too hot for our New Brunswick relatives?!? Any thoughts?
                  A newfie lol j/k :P Is NB humid in the summer? For some reason i thought it was.... but I could be wrong. it's been a while since I was there last. Anyways a good source to check out is Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground look up Punta cana and go look at the historic temps for past July. As long as everyone stays hydrated, wears uv protection (sunscreen, hats etc) they should be fine.

The ceremony is usually 25 minutes tops.... and you could always plan it for later in the afternoon. We also asked our WC to provide some ice water with glasses for our guests especially our grandparents. It was 109 degrees and it was very humid.

#80 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                  • 232 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:00 AM

Hi Ladies as most of you may know the whole swine flu outbreak in mexico has cancelled our wedding and now i want to get married at the Dreams Punta Cana. Can you ladies give me the email contact of your WC to see if I can get married here? I know on the site it says to book 125 days in advance but i only have 75, please someone help me out I don't want to scrap my wedding entirely. If any of you have any wedding information that the coordinators have sent you can you email it to me bcarothers@drexan.com Thanks so much for all your help ladies this forum has truly been a lifesaver!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users