Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#781 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

DEFINITELY! And let me know what they look like in real life, cause its a stellar deal!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#782 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

nat, is that the right link? i read the description and it looks like the $8.99 is just for the "floating discs" and not for the vases, flowers, etc. the picture on there was actually my inspiration for my centerpieces (i tried for forever to figure out what the flower was).

#783 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

oh crap erin you are right!!! damn, I thought I found a cheapy way!!! grrr.... lol
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#784 anbrkl2010

anbrkl2010
        • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Hey girls!! I am getting close to ordering wedding invitations and need some help. I found the invitations I want to order, but I am a little unsure what to have put on the reception cards or what to include for the inviations. Obviously a response card...we are having a private reception, but as you all know, we won't know where until we get to the resort. Should I include a reception card? I was going to print on cardstock a reminder about the resort and passport website information. Any suggestions for what I should put on the reception card? Maybe...Dinner Reception at the Resort and something about details to follow upon arrival at Dreams Punta Cana?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Amy :)

#785 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
          • 949 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

amy, i think we just put "private reception to follow the ceremony"... if most of your guests will be staying at the resort, it probably isn't imperative that they know all of the reception details now. they will be at the resort anyway so they can just go where you tell them! :) also, i'm not sure if you knew this or not, but you can reserve your reception location ahead of time with your WC. just send them an email and they should be able to confirm this now.

lp.. thank you so much for posting your review!! i was thrilled to hear that you can substitute a 2nd entree choice instead of the dessert. i always wondered why they offered dessert AND a cake?! did your guests have to decide ahead of time which entree they wanted or did they just order during your reception?

#786 anbrkl2010

anbrkl2010
            • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

Thank you!! I did not know you could reserve the reception location. I just put an email in to Sharron requesting the Hitmitsu Terrace for our reception. I hope I can get it!! Also, do you have the "welcome Kit" you could email me? My email address is abrowab@yahoo.com

Thank you for your help!!

Amy

#787 Jocy

Jocy
              • 209 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

I'm curious about the menu questions too. I really hope guests can just pick between two entrees at the reception!!

#788 ursula

ursula
                • 156 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hi, I'm really trying to narrow down my location and I'm thinking of using DPC. Can you forward me that email too? Thanks!! ulochiel@gmail.com

#789 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                  • 227 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:07 PM

Thanks again for that review lp!!! I'm so happy for you! =)

Erin - Thank you for sending that stuff!!! =)

You are all so marvelous!

#790 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lrdavis23
                      Hey Nat, I love those and that is a super deal all three for only 9 bucks you cant beat that and if its gel then there will be no prep for the Deyanira, she can just place them on the table. I'm going to order a set and see what it lookes like when they come in. Thanks a Bunch
                      Let me know too... since my flowers have yet to arrive from almost a month ago, I can refigure my colour scheme if I want to ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users