Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#691 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

Oh I am so excited to see these pictures!!! I have also been having a heck of a time getting on lately. Maybe it's just what everyone has been saying about flooding of info. I hope it's resolved quickly!

#692 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tam
      are you having a photographer? We weren't planning on it, the FI thinks it's too expensive, which I do agree, but I kinda think it's almost too important to leave to our friends to do...
      Hi Tam,

I was looking at a few of the local photographer packages and they seem to be quite reasonable and the quality of the pictures seem pretty good. HDC photography, for example, have packages starting at $600 and TTD at $250. Their link is on this website on the left; Huellas De Caribe photography. And there is a thread on them as well in the D.R. section of the forum.

#693 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
      • 330 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tam
        Hey, I can't remember if I asked this before, but is anyone else going to have some kind of a cruise at all? We want to have a cocktails cruise the second day there so everyone can meet each other, etc.
        I know there is a company there, can't remember the name right now, but they have different packages, cruise lengths etc.

Katie,
        are you having a photographer? We weren't planning on it, the FI thinks it's too expensive, which I do agree, but I kinda think it's almost too important to leave to our friends to do...
        Oooooh I've been considering a small cruise as well! Maybe as a rehearsal dinner. Well I went to that website that I saw someone posted about cruises but I couldn't find any prices so I was wondering if any of you knew about that.

#694 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
        • 330 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tam
          Hey, I can't remember if I asked this before, but is anyone else going to have some kind of a cruise at all? We want to have a cocktails cruise the second day there so everyone can meet each other, etc.
          I know there is a company there, can't remember the name right now, but they have different packages, cruise lengths etc.

Katie,
          Oooooh I've been considering a small cruise as well! Maybe as a rehearsal dinner. Well I went to that website that I saw someone posted about cruises but I couldn't find any prices so I was wondering if any of you knew about that.

#695 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tam

Katie,

#696 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cogswellgray
              Ok, I just sent them a message... hopefully they get back to me

#697 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:23 PM

AHHHHH, this website is driving me crazy. I did have a message before my last one, but it's so f-ing slow, it didn't even work... took me 10 minutes and three tries to get on!!
                Cogswellgray, I was trying to say that I thought pricing started at $45/person for the cocktail cruise, but I can't remember where I got that from, so I sent them a message...
                I'm going to bed. Night ladies

#698 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                • 350 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:53 AM

Hey ladies, I sent pictures of the terraces to all of the people that sent me requests. If you haven't received them , let me know :)

Misty

#699 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

I'm definitely booking HDC for our wedding, the packages are priced so that its hard to refuse and I have heard nothing but great things about them!! Arnaud writes back extremely fast... haha
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#700 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

what's HDC??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users