Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#631 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

random advice, but i would say if you can do individual lashes... do them. i have seen way too many disasters when a full strip starts to pull away at the wrong time.. the individual ones look much more real i think!

#632 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

That makes sense... good thought.

#633 Autumn1

Autumn1
      • 35 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:14 AM

Wow! I had a lot to catch up on! You ladies are just too adorable...I love all of the conversations on here! Ash, you are precious for offering to help out! I am totally there for you on your day, as well! I would love to help out in any way you need me! Hopefully (fingers crossed) my hair stylist will be making the trip down with me. I had just planned on having the Dreams stylists do my BM's, flower girl, etc. hair...I have heard good things about them. Not sure on my makeup yet...I hate wearing too much foundation, but I am going to need hard core makeup that doesn't budge...I sweat! :) lol...Oh, and Sharron said that they do not charge for the cake serving set...in case anyone just wants to use the resorts.

#634 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hey Toya,
          How did you copy the pictures from the DPC website to your website.... I can't seem to get it to copy for me from their website or yours..

#635 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tam
            Hey Toya,
            How did you copy the pictures from the DPC website to your website.... I can't seem to get it to copy for me from their website or yours..
            Hey Tam, I copied pics from all over the place I actually googled Dreams Punta Cana and selected images and copied from the web instead of Dreams website. which wedding website template are you using ? I can help you.
            Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#636 Autumn1

Autumn1
            • 35 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Hey, Toya...when you get a chance can you shoot me an e-mail of the 2010 prices? Just whatever you have will be great! Thank you so much...you are wonderful! autumnsump@yahoo.com

#637 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
              • 876 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Autumn1
                Hey, Toya...when you get a chance can you shoot me an e-mail of the 2010 prices? Just whatever you have will be great! Thank you so much...you are wonderful! autumnsump@yahoo.com
                Hey Autumn sure thing I send everything over in the am when I get to work
                Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#638 Tam

Tam
                • 551 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

Hi Toya,
                  I am doing a website on weddingwire.com. Same as you... and I think everyone else!!
                  I will try the google thing first and let you know...

#639 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

hey Tam! theknot.com is an easy way too :)
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#640 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:55 PM

Thanks Nat, I will look at that right now... they have a master list too don't they of all the things that need to be done or details to think about etc?? Did that make sense?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users