• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#601 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
  • 876 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tam
    What list are you talking about?? Is this in the attachments you sent me Toya??
    Hey Tam,

I just sent you the full email with all the details

Toya
    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#602 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

Thank you Toya!

I haven't had any problems getting emails back from Deyanira ... usually within a few days, infact, just got one today and I had forgotten I sent her one.
      She confirmed that she's going to perform the ceremony at 3 and get the judge to sign the papers later on...
      Are any of you doing that??

#603 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

nat, one of the photographers i was looking at and got to know went there a few months ago and the reception she shot only had one table and it was one of those long ones where 2 people can sit at the end. she said they had 15 people total (including the photog) and they fit that table perfectly. i'm hoping to have one of those and one of the round tables for 10, so here's hoping!!!

ash, i originally found the picture on google somewhere and then stalked her site to find the rest of the album! the stargazer is my theme/inspiration for my whole wedding and i didn't want anything in my bouquet but those (no filler or anything). once i saw these i knew it was exactly what i wanted:

Click the image to open in full size.

#604 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:39 PM

Hey, does anyone know about the $300 surcharge for the judge? Does that mean that that is really just the judge's fee?? or is that ontop of the fee?

#605 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ebredhawk
            nat, one of the photographers i was looking at and got to know went there a few months ago and the reception she shot only had one table and it was one of those long ones where 2 people can sit at the end. she said they had 15 people total (including the photog) and they fit that table perfectly. i'm hoping to have one of those and one of the round tables for 10, so here's hoping!!!

ash, i originally found the picture on google somewhere and then stalked her site to find the rest of the album! the stargazer is my theme/inspiration for my whole wedding and i didn't want anything in my bouquet but those (no filler or anything). once i saw these i knew it was exactly what i wanted:

I LOVE that bouquet!!! I might have to replicate it..

#606 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

tam... glad you like the bouquet! it took me forever to find one like that that was just what i was looking for!

the $300 charge for the judge is just the judge's fee.. i don't think there are any other charges from the resort for the legal ceremony.

anyone think they included the huppah on the 2010 price list just because we've all been asking about them? :)

tomorrow i'm getting all of that info from my friends who went there a few weeks ago. hopefully there will be some new things included! you all will be the first to know!

#607 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
              • 227 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

Can someone please forward me the email that the lovely Toya sent out with the 2010 prices? Jak.05@hotmail.com (Thanks loves!)

Nat - I've had blonde hair for about a year and a bit now, I guess I never updated my Siggy picture. LOL

#608 Tam

Tam
                • 551 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

Ashley, do you want the one with the wedding packages and food?

#609 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                  • 227 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

Sure I'll take anything to do with the 2010 packages lol

#610 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                      tomorrow i'm getting all of that info from my friends who went there a few weeks ago. hopefully there will be some new things included! you all will be the first to know!
                      This is great Erin, can't wait to hear what she though about DPC and any new info.
                      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users