Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#501 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

Aha! Yeah its more tied down that one, less blowing! My veil will be doing enough blowing around I think.. haha I don't know I will have to decide that later!

SSNM - fingers crossed for your date!! What is the date you are asking for? I am at work so I will send the pics to you as soon as I get home, unless Ashley you have them on your computer at your work?
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#502 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
    • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

Yes I do, I will send them right now!

#503 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

By the way Ash I like your A & J monogram with the starfish, how did you make it?
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#504 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
        • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

Thanks dear, I made it in publisher. =) I just found the images and then put them on top of the letters. It was kind of hard, but I can do one for you if you want, or try to anyways.

#505 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
          • 949 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

ash or nat, could you send me the huppah email?? can't wait to see ones that they actually have done! anything has to be better than that arch!!!

ebredhawk@yahoo.com

#506 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

almost forgot!! ssnm, good luck with your date! when are you trying for? are you doing symbolic or legal?

#507 SSNM

SSNM
              • 675 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

Hey Ash, thanks for the pics! They both look lovely. Did Deyanira say how much that would cost?

I am aiming for Aug 28, 2010 for my date. I am very slow with filling the application out adequately though as there are so many unknowns (I don't know how many people plan to not stay at Dreams??) And I am still a bit wishy-washy on TA's and stuff. My FH is completely USELESS when it comes to this stuff so I am pretty much on my own with it. Hopefully it will get done soon so I can move on to more fun stuff.

#508 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

These are the two that she sent Nat, no word on cost, although I think someone on an earlier page said $350?
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#509 SSNM

SSNM
                  • 675 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

Yea I was told $350 when I sent a pic similar to the one with the people in it, but I have a feeling that when they set it up it will just be very basic without flowers and if I want the flowers and streamers off of it then it will be extra. If I end up going the beach route and use the chuppah, I think I will take the same picture I sent her and make sure that is what I get for $350 and not pay any more.

#510 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                    • 949 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

thanks for posting those ashley!! i definitely like the one without the people better.. we don't need to be messing around with any blowing fabric while we're getting married!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users