#4691 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by racheleli 

where did you find your DJ...how much was he...I currently requested the one they offer in the package...

The one included in the package is the DJ that posted on here, I asked my wedding coordinator

#4692 favorsmr

favorsmr
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

Hey ladies!

It's been pretty quiet around here lately.  Anyone still around?

#4693 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • LocationNJ

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by favorsmr 

Hey ladies!

It's been pretty quiet around here lately.  Anyone still around?

I'm still here :)

#4694 racheleli

racheleli
    • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I'm  here...

#4695 racheleli

racheleli
      • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

The one included in the package is the DJ that posted on here, I asked my wedding coordinator

thank you!!!! thats what picked

#4696 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

Youre welcome!!

#4697 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

Youre welcome!!

#4698 Lauren0602

Lauren0602
        • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and in the beginning stages of my planning..

Our date is set for April 25, 2014.  We have our reception at Portofino Terrace, however I'm beginning to be concerned about it fitting all my guests.  Deyanira told me that it fits a maximum of 50 people....but my concern is that I will have more than that attending.  I originally never thought that more than 50 would come, but we do have a large guest list due to our parents wanting to invite everyone out of courtesy....but I'm freaking out! What if all these people decide to come!!  I really love the Portofino space.  Has anyone heard of them letting us book the restaurant instead and having cocktail hour on the terrace?

Anyway, back to my original question.  What will the WC do if we have more than 50....any help would be great!  (I'm thinking we might be closer to 60)

Thanks!!

Lauren

#4699 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lauren0602 

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and in the beginning stages of my planning..

Our date is set for April 25, 2014.  We have our reception at Portofino Terrace, however I'm beginning to be concerned about it fitting all my guests.  Deyanira told me that it fits a maximum of 50 people....but my concern is that I will have more than that attending.  I originally never thought that more than 50 would come, but we do have a large guest list due to our parents wanting to invite everyone out of courtesy....but I'm freaking out! What if all these people decide to come!!  I really love the Portofino space.  Has anyone heard of them letting us book the restaurant instead and having cocktail hour on the terrace?

Anyway, back to my original question.  What will the WC do if we have more than 50....any help would be great!  (I'm thinking we might be closer to 60)

Thanks!!

Lauren

You have to give a final guest list 3 months prior to the wedding, by than you should know exactly who is going. We are getting married June 16th 2014 and having the reception at the same place. I'm running into the same concern but decided to cut the guest list down b/c the alternative would be they will put you in the banquet hall and I don't want that. So on my invites I'm telling everyone they have to rsvp by Feb 28th that way I have plenty of time to give the list to the WC. Don't forget that all packages only include up to 20 guests, after that you pay for each additional guest. We are doing the ultimate pacakge and each guest over 20 is an additional $66 per person. This was the main reason for us cutting the guest list down. Hope this helps!!

#4700 racheleli

racheleli
          • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

I'm doing the same place. it seems they are pretty tight on their rules unless you want pay pay pay.. Lol we too are upgrading to the platinum dinner so.. I'm hoping that the 22 guests that have already reserved their rooms is it. Lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users