Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4561 yazzy

yazzy
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

@Tcruz, we leave October 8th. We are also getting married on the beach at around 4 pm. Can't wait. But more looking forward to relaxing poolside and enjoying my guests.

#4562 msvasq

msvasq
    • 99 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

TeamMissick, OMG YES!! I would love to do that!! :) :)  I'll be there the following Tuesday June 25th-- will you still be there??! :) :) 

& thank you for the info!!! I feel much better about timing etc.

Originally Posted by TeamMissick 

Hey MsVasq, 

I'm getting married the week before you June 21st! :o)  I am actually doing things a little less traditional....I'm going to send my formal invites out in January and I'm going to ask for my RSVPs back 3 months before (March).  I am NOT going with a TA, so people are going to have to do a little research on their own. I figure I would give them 3 months to decide if they are really serious about going or not, time to do their research to see if they can afford it, and actually book a room. 3 months also gives me enough time to finalize my Out of Town bags, favors, programs, food/reception costs (how many tables/chairs/decorations, etc I'll need) without having to go crazy or pay extra money in rush shipping. I am also working on putting together our wedding website where guests can visit and get information at ANYTIME, especially before invites go out. I'm going to try and be really detailed on our website and include links for transportation services to and from hotel, etc.  Hope this helps a little. Just thought I'd give you a different option and way to look at the planning portion. 

Maybe we'll meet up for a drink or something at the resort before your big day! :o)

#4563 Winslow13

Winslow13
      • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Thanks! :)  Thats how I feel!  Im ready for beach and drinks please!  Im off the week we get back so Ill be posting and answering as many questions as I can :)

Good luck with everything!!! All the best.....

#4564 Worried Bride

Worried Bride
        • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hi CatlinSmith,

My ceremony is at 5p.m.

#4565 Worried Bride

Worried Bride
          • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hi CatlinSmith,

My ceremony is at 5 p.m. What time is yours?

#4566 Caitlin Smith

Caitlin Smith
            • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Ours is at 4pm at the gazebo! it's nice to find someone who's getting married the same day!

#4567 bridetb

bridetb
              • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy to have found this forum!!!  Our wedding is booked at Dreams for March 23, 2013.  I am working with Destination Weddings.com and it has been a good experience so far.  We have sent our save the dates and I will be sending out formal invitations.  Our ceremony will be held at the gazebo and the reception will be on the Portifino Terrace.  I am at the point of gathering ideas for welcome bags, programs, centerpieces, decorations.  Any suggestions are appreciated :)  Is anyone planning on booking the DJ?

Happy Planning!

#4568 skyy

skyy
                • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Sister/Brides WHERE R YOU AT!!!!!! I MISS Y'ALL!!!!!!! what is going on, what r u doing, whats new??????   

#4569 msvasq

msvasq
                  • 99 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

HIII!!! i was thinking the same thing!! :)  I'm sure some of these ladies are busy finalizing details!!!

TCruz is getting married TODAY!!!!! Ah!

Sister/Brides WHERE R YOU AT!!!!!! I MISS Y'ALL!!!!!!! what is going on, what r u doing, whats new??????   

#4570 msvasq

msvasq
                    • 99 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

btw, mdfus1 & grace torres are next!!!  both the the 20th! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users