Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#441 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

Does anyone have any pictures of their wedding cake from Dreams? I Know if you want any type of flowers they have to be fake, and you have to bring your own ribbons but I am wondering how big the cake is that is included in the package? It may already be on this thread but I can't remember where :) Just direct me if its already here! hehe
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#442 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Ok I found one on pg. 40, but does anyone else have pictures of theirs? I want to see what is doable for the cakes :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#443 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

nsbride, i honestly don't know that i've ever seen a picture of a cake from there! i'm going to try to get cupcakes instead anyway, but if you find one.. let us know! maybe try the weddings or DPC forum on the dreams site?

toya, i don't want to bug you too, but i'd love to see the set up! maybe try to post it on here?

#444 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
        • 876 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tam
          Hey Toya,
          can you send me the same pic too of the beach wedding please? Do you still have my email?
          Tamara
          Hey Tam,

I sure will email you the pic, I still have ur email addy

Toya
          Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#445 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ebredhawk

toya, i don't want to bug you too, but i'd love to see the set up! maybe try to post it on here?
            Hey E, I tried to post the pic of the beach setup but for some reason it won't let me, I'm going to try again, if it doesn't work I'll shoot you a email.

#446 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
            • 876 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nsbride2010
              Does anyone have any pictures of their wedding cake from Dreams? I Know if you want any type of flowers they have to be fake, and you have to bring your own ribbons but I am wondering how big the cake is that is included in the package? It may already be on this thread but I can't remember where :) Just direct me if its already here! hehe
              hey check out this thread it has pics of wedding cakes form the different resorts and a couple are from dreams
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22650

#447 rdhbride

rdhbride
              • 313 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

hey fellow dream brides:) was wondering if anyone has decided to use the gazebo, i was thinking of placing flowers in the raised flower pots around the gazebo, not really loving the red carpet and was told i can pull it up and get a custom runner. anyone getting a runner ? hope everyones planning is going well:)

#448 rdhbride

rdhbride
                • 313 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

hey fellow dream brides, sorry if this post is multiple my comp is acting up. was wondering if anyone is using the gazebo and how they were decorating it? was thinking of adding flowers to the flower pots that are next to the gazebo and was thinking of getting a custom runner, not really loving the red carpet. any suggestions greatly appreciated :) happy planning!

#449 SSNM

SSNM
                  • 675 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:23 PM

I am not particularly picky with the venue decor so I will probably just keep the gazebo as is and save money. Personally I have no problems with the red carpet, but I would have to see it in person to be sure.

#450 Autumn1

Autumn1
                    • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

I am not doing any extra flowers for the ceremony, either...and, the red runner actually should match my colors, so I will probably just go with that. Sorry to change the subject, but I was thinking this weekend on the whole topic of extending the reception from 3 hrs to 4 hrs (which I definitely want to do and our DJ plays for 4 hrs anyways). Well, I was quoted $10 per person for the extra hour (to accommodate the servers, bar staff, and private rental of the site). We are planning on having our reception from 6-10pm and having approximately 100 people...which equates to about $1000 extra. Just a thought for those in the same situation...if we have a cocktail hour either before or after the dinner (while the dance is going on just have servers walking about) it is only $110 (for the first 20 people) and then $5.50 for each additional person...equating to only $550. Definitely cheaper. Not sure the Dreams WC's have thought about that, but it really only makes sense. Just thought I would pass it on. Even if you have 50 guests, their charge for an additional hour would be $500...but, with the cocktail hour it would only be $275. Hope this makes sense...and, if I am thinking wrong, please let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users