Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#431 SSNM

SSNM
  • 675 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

That is what I found on the internet and sent to Deyanira for a quote. She told me $350 but I am not sure if it was for the chuppah in general or to have that particular set up with the dangly stuff and the flowers and the tulling.

#432 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
    • 227 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

nsbride2010- I don't know if you got a response back on your date or not yet, but I emailed them the reservation thing to save my wedding date, and I didn't get a response back after 2 weeks, so I emailed them again just asking "how long does it normally take.." and she emailed me back the next day saying it was confirmed!! (YAY!!!) So sometimes I think it just slips their mind, so you just have to politely email and be like "hi don't forget me" lol. She apologized for the delay, was very sweet about it all.

#433 Autumn1

Autumn1
      • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:42 AM

Ashley, you will be getting married one day before me and Dominic! How exciting!

#434 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:47 AM

Hey Lovely Ladies,
          Is anyone going to be getting married the week of Jan. 16 at DPC?

#435 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:51 AM

hey Ash! Yeah she told me m date at the resort was confirmed, but they were still waiting on the judge... so I am going to keep dropping her lines every now and then to see if she has heard from the judge, but at this point I'm not concerned! :)
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#436 SSNM

SSNM
            • 675 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:14 AM

Hey, has anyone asked about a bonfire? Can they do that at Dreams PC? If so, what is the cost like?

#437 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
              • 227 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

Autumn1 - Really?! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I never thought I would be able to cross paths with any of you lovely ladies!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Nsbride2010 - Well Im glad they at least let you know that. It's weird though I didn't think they would confirm the date until the judge confirmed it. No worries, I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon! <3

#438 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Ashley- I know in times past what they have done is if the judge really could not attend that day, they would have him or her come the day after to sign the certificates and stuff... so either way it will work out! :)

Is anyone going to be there between June 29th and July 13th, 2010? Our wedding is July 2nd, but we are staying for a week after for our "wedding-moon"!
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#439 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                  • 949 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

i've definitely found that no matter what you email them about, if you don't hear from them in a few days, just send a nice reminder and they'll get back right away! i can't imagine dealing with the volume of emails that they do!!

so sad i'm not going to be there around the same time as anyone else! it looks like we have the first 1/2 of 2010 covered really well though! lots of pictures and reviews to come!

#440 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lrdavis23
                      Hey Stacey I have a pic of the beach set up like that, I tried attaching it but mine wouldn't work either, I will send you the pic that Deyanira sent me that she said was $300
                      Hey Toya,
                      can you send me the same pic too of the beach wedding please? Do you still have my email?
                      Tamara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users