#4361 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by msvasq 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grace Torres 

Hi Sherylh,

They do start at $150 unless someone has other information... My "Tall" centerpieces are $240 EACH!

Grace, do you have a pic of the centerpiece???  how many tables will you have ... that just seems like soo much $$ :/

I sent her a picture of what I want. she provided some pictures of past wedding centerpieces but I didn't like any of them. So i sent her a powerpoint presentation with exactly what I want my centerpieces to look like, my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages for the moms and the boutonni¨res for the men. The flowers are costing me a FORTUNE! =(

I have 20 TABLES! $240 per centerpiece alone... you can do the math and that doesnt include the other flowers I mentioned above.

#4362 Carolina13

Carolina13
    • 56 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

Has anyone used Wright Travel for TA?? I have some questions. Please help!!

#4363 sherylh

sherylh
      • 51 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Has anyone used Wright Travel for TA?? I have some questions. Please help!!

Yup I'm using them and am in the process of having my guests book their rooms with them! I'm working with Barbara she has been awesome!!!

#4364 Carolina13

Carolina13
        • 56 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hey Sheryl,

Yeah I remember you were the one who gave me her information. I stop talking to her for a while because I didnt have my date confirmed but now I do and want to finalize the travel arrangements. Did you do single booking or group booking? Im having a party of about 50 ppl and want to do group booking and block 20 rooms. What do you suggest?

Thanks again

#4365 Karleen Edwards

Karleen Edwards
          • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi Yadira,

Where did you have your reception?

#4366 Karleen Edwards

Karleen Edwards
            • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hey Carolina,

I am also using Barbara from Wright Travel. I booked 20 rooms for my guest and family. I hope that's enough!

#4367 Carolina13

Carolina13
              • 56 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sherly & Karleen

What room type did you block for your guests? Should I go with the cheapest?

#4368 skyy

skyy
                • 71 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hi Ladies, thanks 2 Yadira I'm going with HDC photos. I just got my confirmation thanks Yadira. Whoop Whoop I'm so excited!!!!!!

#4369 vogelk4

vogelk4
                  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been reading everyone's posts from awhile back and it has helped me so much in the planning of my wedding. I just sent my deposit for exactly one year from today. My FI is Dominican so it was an easy choice for me. I would appreciate if anyone could send me pictures from their wedding because it is hard to go by the ones that are offered on the website. My email address is k_vogel27@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Kaitlyn :)

#4370 vogelk4

vogelk4
                    • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hi everyone,

This site has been so helpful the past few days as I have been reading through it all! I just sent my deposit to book my wedding a year from today. My FI is Dominican so this was an easy and instant decision for me. I would appreciate if anyone could send me pictures of their wedding since the ones on the website don't show much. My email is k_vogel27@yahoo.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users