Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4321 shellbell

shellbell
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by foxytv 

I'm not getting married at Dreams, but I would think there would be different package options.

Included in our beach reception is a buffett and open bar (3 hours) for $2500.

We are also doing a private bar 1/2 before and 1/2 hour after the ceremony right next to the gazebo. That is priced per person/per hour.

How many people are are you having at the reception and are you having the reception at Dreams?

#4322 jsscgdnkf

jsscgdnkf
    • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm looking for a cheap alternative to a reception at the resort. I don't want to pay $40/plate for the dinner since we are having a big reception at home. I do not think any of the restaurants would accommodate my party. We are looking at 50+ people traveling with us. Any thoughts?

#4323 VTproductions

VTproductions
      • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi Girls,

Doing Destinations Weddings can be fun but exhausting at the same time.

It's so nice to have it in the beach or in a garden with the ocean view that an Hotel

can provide, but sometimes this Hotels can be very expensive for your Dream Day.

We are VT Event Productions, we specialize in Destination Weddings from all around the 

world to the Dominican Republic. Knowing every aspects of all the Hotels in the Dominican

Republic we can help you for sure!.

If you need help getting everything done for your Dream Day let us know and we will be

so excited to help you.

Best Regards,

Valerie Torrens

President

VT Event Productions

Dominican Republic

valts22@gmail.com

vteventp@gmail.com

Facebook: VT Productions

#4324 VTproductions

VTproductions
        • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hi Girls,

It's so nice to have it in the beach or in a garden with the ocean view that an Hotel

can provide, but sometimes this Hotels can be very expensive for your Dream Day.

We are VT Event Productions, we specialize in Destination Weddings from all around the 

world to the Dominican Republic. Knowing every aspects of all the Hotels in the Dominican

If you need help getting everything done for your Dream Day let us know and we will be

so excited to help you.

Best Regards,

Valerie Torrens

President

VT Event Productions

Dominican Republic

valts22@gmail.com

vteventp@gmail.com

#4325 VTproductions

VTproductions
          • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi Girls,

so excited to help you.

Best Regards,

Valerie Torrens

President

VT Event Productions

Dominican Republic

valts22@gmail.com

vteventp@gmail.com

#4326 VTproductions

VTproductions
            • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hi Girls,

so excited to help you.

Best Regards,

Valerie Torrens

President

VT Event Productions

Dominican Republic

valts22@gmail.com

vteventp@gmail.com

#4327 mdf1us

mdf1us
              • 25 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Yadira you pictures are beautiful! Your husband was wayyyyy too excited getting the garter off!! did you guys have the live band for the reception and ceremony? 

Michelle 

#4328 TeamMissick

TeamMissick
                • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

Yadira,

Great, great pics!!!!!! Are your flowers/bouquets from the resort or did u have an outside florist come in??? When picking your bouquets did u have a choice or did they just give you whatever was available? How much was each bouquet? If you don't wanna share publicly, can u PM me?? Thank you so much! :o)

#4329 negritadr

negritadr
                  • 205 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Yadira your pictures looks amazing.  Congratulations I hope my wedding is a nice as yours.  Can I ask you about your isle runner?  did they provide it for you? if so how much was it? or did you bring it?  Please let me know I think that runner was so nice I want one.  (hope you don't mind)  :)

#4330 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
                    • 40 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Yadira is it possible to see your pictures as well? I am a future bride and I am between Dreams and the Hard Rock. I am interested in seeing pictures of how the big day comes out. My email address is lrwilson08@gmail.com I wish all you ladies well. My date is set for October 19th and pricing wise, I am trying to see what my best option is. Can you confirm if we are allowed to have outside vendors at the ceremony. I know with a few other resorts, they make you pay a few hundred dollars to let them have access to the premise. I wish you could just use a day pass. Smh. Anyway any insight would be helpful. Thank you Ladies. 😄😄

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users