Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4281 jackiem44

jackiem44
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

Packages have arrived! What a relief! 2 days and counting until departure :)

#4282 BrideJul2012

BrideJul2012
    • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

That's great news! Have a safe flight and an amazing wedding! 

#4283 Tcruz21

Tcruz21
      • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Im using a TA.  It took the worry out of looking for flights and dealing with everyone.  We also used Apple Vacations.  Once we get there all our guest have to do it look for the people with the Hawaiian shirts.  Then they take them to there bus!  Very nice.  They are also very helpful with question about activities your guest might be interested in doing while they are down there.  Our TA also is giving us 50.00 for each room that is booked through her by July 31 2012.   

#4284 Tcruz21

Tcruz21
        • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChiStine2012 

Yadira,

I woud also like to see your pictures, if you do not mind sharing ... chistine2012@yahoo.com. I am getting married October 10th! I'm so anxious. I have yet to choose from Himitsu or the El Patio!

Im getting married the Oct 11!  How exciting!  Do you have center piece?  Im still have no idea what im doing for mine : (

#4285 Tcruz21

Tcruz21
          • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChiStine2012 

Yadira,

I woud also like to see your pictures, if you do not mind sharing ... chistine2012@yahoo.com. I am getting married October 10th! I'm so anxious. I have yet to choose from Himitsu or the El Patio!

Im getting married the Oct 11!  How exciting!  Do you have center piece?  Im still have no idea what im doing for mine : (

#4286 Chinanow

Chinanow
            • 32 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

As an African-American Bride...will the salon be able to accomodate for hair and make-up?

#4287 TeamMissick

TeamMissick
              • 15 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Chinanow,

I have not been to the resort, so I am NOT certain, but I will say that here in S. Florida LOTS of black women go to Dominican salons to get their hair done! I know its not exactly the same situation, but being that DR shares the island with Haiti, many Dominicans share the same complexion and hair type as black women. I would not be surprised if they were COMPLETELY prepared to accommodate you! Hopefully there is someone on here that can speak from their Dreams experience, but I thought that this might reassure you a little bit. Welcome! :o)

#4288 TeamMissick

TeamMissick
                • 15 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hey there, brides!

Has anyone done the buffet option for the reception dinner??? I can NOT choose 1 food option for every person attending. I would love some feedback from anyone that chose the buffet.  Thank you!!!!

#4289 yazzy

yazzy
                  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

I'm getting married October 12th on the beach. I am in the midst of coordinating and purchasing decorations. I ordered the chair sashes, table runners and plan to purchase candle lanterns for centerpieces. The flower prices and additional table clothes/chairs etc is outrageous once you add it up.

#4290 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
                    • Vendor
                    • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

last week's wedding actually made their own chair sashes! they bought the satin ribbon material and decided to make them themselves rather than spend $5/chair :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users