Carolina13
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

Yadira, here is my email carrerac13@yahoo.com. Thank you

#4252 Carolina13

Carolina13
    • 56 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

Yadira, thank you so much for sharing. You look beautiful!!! Congratulations!

#4253 nrbc919

nrbc919
      • 36 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Yadira N Rober 

I have lots of beautiful pictures!!! My photographer was HDC and my wedding package included ceremony pictutes, which were also good. We had a symbolic ceremony. As far as tips, I wouldn't pay extra for the dj. I rented the music system and we took our ipod. Like I said previously, the music they have at the resort is not good, so thaks god we decided to go with the ipod than with the dj. For me, it wasn't worth to pay $500 for a dj for 3 hours. I can send you pics if u want. Give me ur email.

Hey my email is nrbc919@aol.com. I look forward to seeing your pics. How many guests did you have?

#4254 Yadira N Rober

Yadira N Rober
        • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Thank you ladies!!! I am sure you guys will look great also. I had 29 guests

#4255 jackiem44

jackiem44
          • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

Carolina13- We shipped the welcome gifts, bouquets and the sand ceremony vases. It ended up being 4 boxes. They are still waiting in customs, but our FedEx rep says they should be going through today! We shall see!

#4256 yazzy

yazzy
            • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hi Yadira, I would love to see your pictures. I'm getting married in October and the nerves and excitement are kicking in. Yesnithserrano@hotmail.com

#4257 msvasq

msvasq
              • 99 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by jackiem44 

Carolina13- We shipped the welcome gifts, bouquets and the sand ceremony vases. It ended up being 4 boxes. They are still waiting in customs, but our FedEx rep says they should be going through today! We shall see!

hope everything is going smoothly as you get closer to your day!! :) :)   wish you the best!

#4258 msvasq

msvasq
                • 99 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

i have a general question. does anyone have a sample schedule of how timing for the day of the wedding???? (time allotted for hair/makeup, post ceremony photos, time cocktail hr/reception starts-ends? etc

my ceremony is schedule for 3p and i'm trying to gauge a flow for the day. 

any ladies that are soon to be married, do you have suggestions? or a schedule?

#4259 Carolina13

Carolina13
                  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by jackiem44 

Thats awesome! Hope everything arrives intact. Keep me updated. I think I might do the same :)

#4260 nrbc919

nrbc919
                    • 36 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

Yadira N Rober thanks for the pics, they are beautiful. Did you go with the sitdown dinner or buffet? which wedding package did you choose? do u recommend it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users