4752 replies to this topic

#4131 jackiem44

• 21 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

July 17th for me! 41 days!!

#4132 Starr082012

• 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

71 days to go...........  I can't wait for all the madness, prepping & planning to be over with.  I just want to put my dress on and smile the whole way to the gazebo. LOL

#4133 BrideJul2012

• 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

@ Jackie - you are getting married 2 days before me! Are you all ready?

#4134 erinn022

• 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hi girls!  I am new to posting here but am getting married at Dreams in September.  Does anyone have any suggestions on the menu for the reception?   We have booked our photographer and are slowly getting everything together. 

#4135 jackiem44

• 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

@bridejuly2012- How exciting! When do you arrive? We get there on the 12th-22nd.. I have pretty much everything ready for Dominican, it's the reception back home I still have things to do for. I'm getting so excited! Do you have a large group coming down?

#4136 BrideJul2012

• 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

We arrive on the 15th-29th.  Our group keeps getting smaller, it was at 20 and we are down to 14 now, which at first I was disappointed about but it is all the important people so that is all that matters.   How large is your group?  I am getting excited too!

#4137 Liss2626

• 41 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

I leave Tuesday and my wedding is next Friday. SOOOO nervous. Any former brides do the buffet??? We are doing Buffet numero uno. We have total 48 people coming. Please pray for more sunshine than rain :)

#4138 jackiem44

• 21 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

We have 27 people in our group. Should be a fun time!

#4139 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
                  • 40 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

Hi Everyone!! 

I'm getting married on October 20, 2012 in Dreams Punta Cana! 4 months to go. (officially freaking out LOL) 

I have a question on TABLE SETTINGS. Any past brides have pictures of what was done for their tables?? Future brides...can you share some ideas please? Are you making menu's?

BTW for all future brides...I visited in January and took lots of pics. Here's the link 

#4140 sherylh

• 51 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hi grace, congratulations! It will be here before you know it! I was actually debating the same thing but have decided to make menus, I just think it will be nice because you get an opportunity to let people know what food to expect, and it's just another reason to get creative which I love! Can't wait to hear how everything goes, I'm sure it will be beautiful! As far as table settings I have a lot of ideas but I'm probably going to have hydrangeas mixed with light pink peonies in these Cobalt vintage vases (cobalt is my main color) and will probably have floating candles on top of some beige netting, but I'm not 100% sure... like I said I have so many ideas! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users