Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4081 jackiem44

jackiem44
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

I ended up booking with Caribbean Emotions for my photographer.. They have great reviews and soo easy to contact!

#4082 jackiem44

jackiem44
    • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Has anyone thought about if /what they are doing for OOT bags? Just looking for some ideas. I plan on getting some sort of mug they can use at the resort for drinks with a decal on it and then fill it with goodies. I will probably get a small can of bug spray, since I heard the bugs are bad in July, but not sure what else... Thoughts?

#4083 negritadr

negritadr
      • 205 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:02 AM

jackiem44  I'm sorry, I didn't get the email with the kid's menu, can you email it to me again?  Please, sorry again.  the email address is ngrita22@yahoo.com

#4084 tookute69

tookute69
        • 167 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hi, can you please email me the kids menu too? My email is tookute69@aol.com

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

40 guests booked + Bride & Groom

#4085 skyy

skyy
          • 71 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hi Ladies, Jackiem44 can u email me the information (congrats-2u@hotmail.com. I'm doing OOT bags but I'm not sure what will b in them yet its 2 many options...Skyy

#4086 jackiem44

jackiem44
            • 21 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Ladies, I just emailed the dinner menu to you! Hopefully you got it!

#4087 negritadr

negritadr
              • 205 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

Thank you so much Jackiem44. I'm also doing out of OOT bags. I'm including, hand sanitizers, bug sprays, tissues, first aid kit, gum, sample sun screams <-- even though most people will bring their own, hopefully, and some other things, I will post once I get more stuff.  :)  hope it helps.

#4088 Deemore

Deemore
                • 32 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

I got your email Jackie, thank you so much for the info!!

Originally Posted by jackiem44 

Negritadr & Deemore,
                  I just emailed them to you!
                  -Jackie

#4089 Andrea28

Andrea28
                  • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

I am also doing OOT bags, got the bags and mugs on Oriental Trading web site. I bought first aid kits at dollarama for 1.25 $ each, hand wips (24 for a buck !!! ) I am planing on putting in kleenx travel packs, advil, pepto and other medication that I can find that are individually wraped. Also gum and some munchies. A welcome letter will also be included. That's all I can think for now !!

#4090 withkids

withkids
                    • 18 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hi there, just checking in...

We have had some issues with our group travel agent(s).  Trying to work those out.  So dishearting and embarrising when you've asked people to use a specific company and everyone gets the run around (as well as us, but we are documenting everything and hopeing to get things worked out).

We figure we can't do much more planning until we find out how many people are actually coming!  Dinner plans, bar plans etc.  all on hold.

On a happy note. We've confirmed Pator Rick (yay!) and we have confirmed Photo Phil!  Nice!  He has been my families photographer since I was a kid, he did my sisters wedding at home so we are happy to have him coming to do our wedding! He does such great work!

We are planning our OOT bags.  Travel mugs, beach bags, maybe sunglasses (try www.stlouiswholesale.com I just ordered some stuff from them, great service!)  and then standard sunscreen, etc. We plan on handing them out at a pre-party so we don't have to bring it all down with us! Except those who we won't be seeing before hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users