Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4061 Liss2626

Liss2626
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

I'm going to assume Gara is no longer there because she was my WC initially and now I only he emails from Yessica. It's fine by me because Yessica is such a sweetheart and is very responsive to me. To the ladies who say she isn't - I thought the SAME thing at first. :) But as my wedding date gets closer the more timely her responses are. I guess you have to keep in mind they deal with tons of Inquiries daily and have to prioritize them in terms of wedding date maybe? And I actually did call the resort once - there is a number on the website... It is overseas so u have to have international calling (I had to use my dads phone, haha) and I asked to speak with a WC. I spoke with Carolina and she reassured me (there was confusion about my reception location). She even emailed me (at my request) confirmation of what we discussed. I plan on printing out all of my confirmation emails and bringing them In a binder wih me just in case.

#4062 jackiem44

jackiem44
    • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Your wedding date is 2 days after mine!! Prepare for the heat!

#4063 negritadr

negritadr
      • 205 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm so so so happy to have found this forum.

I'm getting married on December 22, 2012. and my main concern is the bar.  I chose the Dreams of love package. and it doesn't include the bar, but I could have it as an option. but I do find it expensive, I was thinking of bringing my own alcohol and just have them for soft drinks and beer.  can anyone help me on this or have any comments.  pleaseeeee.  TIA

#4064 negritadr

negritadr
        • 205 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

I think their photographer is Tropical Photography.  or something like that.

#4065 Deemore

Deemore
          • 32 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hello Ladies!

I'm new to this thread and I want to thank current and past brides for all the information I was able to get off this forum! It took me a few days but it was so worth it!

I just sent out my reservation form to book my wedding date and I hope to hear form them soon. Do any of you ladies remember how long it took to hear back from them when booking your date?

Congrats to everyone!!!

Dee

#4066 negritadr

negritadr
            • 205 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

Congratulations!!!!

I heard back from them within a week.  and lately they been responding within 3 to 4 days, which is great since I though they would take longer.

Happy Planning!!!

#4067 Deemore

Deemore
              • 32 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Thank you negritadr!! I just got my confirmation of my wedding date!! July 27th 2013!!! Yay I'm so excited!!!! (even thought i still have over a year to go lol)

#4068 negritadr

negritadr
                • 205 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Congratulations, is official then!  :)  Time does go fast, specially when you're on wedding planning mode.  :)  my wedding is in Dec 22 this year, I still have time but I want to do so much!  Happy planning!!

#4069 Deemore

Deemore
                  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Dec 22nd is right around the corner!!! time will fly so fast!

just booked the photographer for my date!! I'm so excited, he does amazing work!

#4070 jackiem44

jackiem44
                    • 21 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

Hello Ladies!!

I have been following this thread since last June when we booked with DPC, but havent posted anything. Now that my date is getting closer, Im getting anxious and excited about the big day!

Does anybody have info about the price for children for the dinner packages, and what ages they consider children?

Thanks, and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users