Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4041 skyy

skyy
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hi Semmens2sincock

The prices are on the web site for HDC under "The Experience" I think the prices are great. Let me know what you think.

#4042 semmens2sincock

semmens2sincock
    • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

Thanks, their prices are amazing! Half the price of Photo Souvenir, and the same as the hotel charges for less than an hour!

Does anyone know if the hotel charges for using an outside photographer (apart from the day pass of course)?

Thanks

#4043 skyy

skyy
      • 71 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by derap 

Hi skyy, 

I am also looking into finding a place that offers dialysis as one person who is coming to my wedding will need to have it done. Have you had any luck thus far finding out any more information? 

Hi derap, I just heard from my WC she found out that a hospital 40 min away does do dialysis for hotel guest, its the "Hospital Punta Cana". I'll be contacting them, keep me posted. Skyy  

#4044 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
        • Vendor
        • 111 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

We always happy to shoot a wedding in the Dreams Punta Cana this is one of the most beautiful Hotels in Punta Cana!! We still have a couple of free Days,so for more Informations pleas feel free and contact Face Book .jpg

#4045 dreamsbride2012

dreamsbride2012
          • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

We have booked Carribean Emotion as our photographer and videographer.  We are very excited to work with them.  We have been following them on Facebook, and thier work and reviews are great!!!

#4046 skyy

skyy
            • 71 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hi Ladies, Has anyone seen "Jochy Fersobe Photography'? You have 2 go check it out!!!!! Under Film (Full HD) the second couple Techy and David, OMG they are doing a full music video.....It looks like so much fun, I want 2 do this. I have no idea how much something like this would cost but I'm going to find out.... Its so so good!!!!!!!!     

#4047 skyy

skyy
              • 71 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

Hi Ladies, Has anyone seen "Jochy Fersobe Photography'? You have 2 go check it out!!!!! Under Film (Full HD) the second couple Techy and David, OMG they are doing a full music video.....It looks like so much fun, I want 2 do this. I have no idea how much something like this would cost but I'm going to find out.... Its so so good!!!!!!!!     

#4048 mdf1us

mdf1us
                • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:19 AM

Has anyone had issues with their wedding coordinator at Dreams Punta Cana? Primarily in communication and follow up. Did you experience any issues when trying to payments using your credit card? My cooridnator is not the best and I'm wondering how to approach this.

Thanks in advance for your help

#4049 Rachelg717

Rachelg717
                  • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

So far Yessica has been pretty responsive. :/ she ussually gets back to me within 48 hours.

#4050 skyy

skyy
                    • 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

My WC is Carolina, we got of to a rocky start but she's fine now. She takes a day or so 2 answer my emails.     

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users