Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#3991 cuces79

cuces79
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for posting. This site looks great and affordable.

Originally Posted by redlake 

For groom attire we ordered from www.studiosuits.com.  We got the linen blend suit and linen shirt and they're awesome.  Follow the instructions for measuring and the quality is really good for the price.

#3992 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
    • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

Hi Ladies!

I'm getting married at Dreams Punta Cana on 10-20-12 and I was just at the resort last weekend and met with my wedding coordinator (Deyanira Aristy) who has been nothing but helpful!

I'm having 200 guests so I wanted to go in person and make sure everything was set for our big day! I started a personal wedding blog and I just posted all of the pics I took of the resort., You ladies may find these pics helpful...feel free to check it out and ask me any questions. I stayed there for 2 nights and LOVED everything about the resort!

The staff was SUPER friendly, everything I ate was delicious, the rooms are clean and well kept.. the pool is amazing... the gazebo (where my ceremony will take place) is BEAUTIFUL and the pics really dont do it justice.

http://torresbonnell...g.blogspot.com/

Happy Planning!!

- Grace

#3993 Liss2626

Liss2626
      • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:13 AM

That is good to know - we only have two kids (my own!) so far. I'm wondering what they will be charged for the reception (they will be 3 and 11 months). I'm assuming the 11month old will be free because I'll just probably pack his own food for the trip.

#3994 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
        • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hi Liss2626,

Deyanira told me that children were 40 each (for the guest rooms) not sure how much they are for the reception...

#3995 Liss2626

Liss2626
          • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

Grace! I'm so jealous you got to visit. I'm also getting married at the gazebo. I'm so glad you had a great experience. I can't wait to check out your pictures!

#3996 Liss2626

Liss2626
            • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

thank you so much! Did you happen to ask her at all about Out of Town bags and delivering them to rooms?

#3997 Liss2626

Liss2626
              • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

You're pictures just got me so pumped for my wedding :) I'm so glad you posted them. You look so pretty!

#3998 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
                • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

I Sooooooooooo loveeeeeeeeee your pics! Wow how exciting!

#3999 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
                  • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

You're welcome! I was lucky enough to make it there just for the weekend to check it out and meet with Deyanira in person... I'm a little bit of a control Freak LOL

I want to add that I added drapery for the gazebo for the day of the wedding... I'm still waiting for a quote on that...

We're having the cocktail hour in the Himitsu Terrace and then the reception in the indoor banquet hall (we also added drapery to that room) Also.... I added lighting for the reception walls... I think it makes a big difference for indoor settings.

Anything else I can help with let me know.

- Grace

#4000 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
                    • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users