Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#3431 kwaller82

kwaller82
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hi Sherri, my email address is kwaller82@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance for the pics!  Being a control freak I'm starting to freak out about how everything is going to look w/ out being able to see it before hand.

Thanks again, and congrats!

#3432 Raq87

Raq87
    • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Hi guys!! I just came across this thread and this has to be the greatest thing ever! I'm getting married here November 16th, and was startingHi guys!! I just came across this thread and this has to be the greatest thing ever! I'm getting married here November 16th, and was starting to get nervous as I have so many questions and the language barrier thing makes it a bit hard.
      Right now I'm contemplating whether or not to have the cocktail hour. Do you guys think its worth it? Or do you think that you could go without it, and the guests could just go to the bar? It just seems a bit ridiculous paying 11$/person for an hour of food and drinks at an all-inclusive resort.. Also just wondering if anyone knows what is included in the 450$ for gazebo decor.. That seems a bit steep too, when you can buy chair covers and sashes for so cheap here!

#3433 debbiestarr

debbiestarr
      • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

IMG_0858.jpghey,

I got married at the end of January and I trashed my dress or as the photographer likes to call it " rock the dress" here are some pics. Its just salt water doesnt hurt and the sand. we just got buckets of water to pour on the dress after to get rid of the sand then i just let it dry on my balcony for the night and it was perfect!!IMG_0956.jpg

#3434 debbiestarr

debbiestarr
        • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:13 PM

hi Erika,

We brought a photographer from home- stacy's creations photography. if you have facebook you can check out all my photos and her as well. Debbie Morden Lafleur

Originally Posted by ErikaB 

Hello ladies!!!

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a good photographer for our wedding. I've just discovered that it is much more justifiable to use an outside photographer.  We are looking for someone who is already situation in PC. Also, I was just wondering if their are any other brides-to-be getting married on May 25th,2012??

Thanks so much ladies,

Erika:)

#3435 Shelly21

Shelly21
          • 72 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:45 AM

Sherri and Debbie...you both look amazing in your pictures!

11/26/11 Bride&Groom +40 Booked!

#3436 Shelly21

Shelly21
            • 72 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Hi Raq

I'm getting married exactly 10 days after you!

I was contemplating the cocktail hour also. I may consider it once I have my final numbers. Since we only get 3 hours for the reception though it might be a good idea to have the cocktail hour, otherwise if you wanted to add another hour to the reception it's an exta $10pp.

The chair covers they provide, but I will be buying all my sashes here since its so easy to transport. If you're on facebook, find the dreams punta cana link. A lot of pictures are posted there! Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Raq87 

Hi guys!! I just came across this thread and this has to be the greatest thing ever! I'm getting married here November 16th, and was startingHi guys!! I just came across this thread and this has to be the greatest thing ever! I'm getting married here November 16th, and was starting to get nervous as I have so many questions and the language barrier thing makes it a bit hard.
              Right now I'm contemplating whether or not to have the cocktail hour. Do you guys think its worth it? Or do you think that you could go without it, and the guests could just go to the bar? It just seems a bit ridiculous paying 11$/person for an hour of food and drinks at an all-inclusive resort.. Also just wondering if anyone knows what is included in the 450$ for gazebo decor.. That seems a bit steep too, when you can buy chair covers and sashes for so cheap here!

11/26/11 Bride&Groom +40 Booked!

#3437 soon2bmrspierce

soon2bmrspierce
              • 48 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:54 AM

For every ^ rooms you book,one is free...only up to 3 free rooms they allow per group

Originally Posted by ska2m 

Yes, they are all booking on their own, we are just keeping on top of vacation packages that we find and inform the ones who haven't booked yet.

As for the 6th room free, not sure what that is. I get a free upgrade with my wedding package..... Can you tell me more abut the 6th room free?

Thanks

#3438 soon2bmrspierce

soon2bmrspierce
                • 48 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:55 AM

sorry meant to put for every 6 rooms booked,one is free

Originally Posted by soon2bmrspierce 

For every ^ rooms you book,one is free...only up to 3 free rooms they allow per group

#3439 LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove
                  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

Ahhh Dreams is no longer allowing outside photographers effective today!!! I'm so sad I was really looking forward to working with my photog!!!

#3440 farlem311

farlem311
                    • 219 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

Outside of the country??  I booked Micheal W. to do my wedding and he is outside of dreams.  My wedding is this year, June!! How is this gonna work???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users