Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#331 Tam

Tam
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

I was told that even if we arrive on the Sunday (of the week we are going Jan 17-24) that it is ok for us to get married on the 20. So that would be three days including the wedding day...apparently though this is only because the 21 is not available. I guess they make exceptions??

#332 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

I think that is a case of exception... my TA told me the same thing, that it does not include the day you arrive! You are lucky though, I would like to get married on Canada Day, but because of the way the packages fall I don't think we can!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#333 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

Oh crap I forgot why I even came here to post in the first place! haha Ladies who have their wedding date confirmed: where is the reservation form? I was told by Deyanira to submit a reservation request form, but she has not really told me where it is. I already filled one out online, but now the date is different. Is this the form she's talking about, or is it a different one? Thanks :)

#334 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
        • 330 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by autumn1
          hello, ladies! Can you add us to the list...we are getting married october 16, 2010!!
          thats when i'm getting married!! What time?
          We're wedding twins!
          ;-)

#335 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

fyi THERES A DREAMS PUNTA CANA BRIDES FACEBOOK PAGE! BECOME A FAN, IT NEEDS MORE ACTIVITY!

HAS ANYONE SEEN PICTURES OF THE BEACH WEDDINGS @ DREAMS?? IF SO CAN YOU SEND THEM TO ME??!

TMANANDTHEJ@SBCGLOBAL.NET

#336 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
            • 330 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nsbride2010
              Oh crap I forgot why I even came here to post in the first place! haha Ladies who have their wedding date confirmed: where is the reservation form? I was told by Deyanira to submit a reservation request form, but she has not really told me where it is. I already filled one out online, but now the date is different. Is this the form she's talking about, or is it a different one? Thanks :)
              Sharron & deyanira sent me mine in an attachment although I havent been able to open because I dont have the word program! So I'm pretty sure its different!

#337 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

NSbride, PM me your email if you want and I will send you the attachment of the wedding forms....

#338 Autumn1

Autumn1
                • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cogswellgray
                  thats when i'm getting married!! What time?
                  We're wedding twins!
                  ;-)
                  How fun!! I have requested 4:00pm, but haven't gotten all of that ironed out yet. What time is your wedding? Are you using the gazebo or beach? How exciting!

#339 Tam

Tam
                  • 551 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Cogswellgray,
                    Have you looked at the pictures on facebook DPC brides yet? If not, there are lots of beach pics there..
                    I have been wasting my errand day looking at all this stuff!! Can't pull myself away..ahhh!
                    BTW, thanks for sharing the FB info... :)

#340 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

I'm going to create a facebook specifically for this reason now!! haha my fiance and I don't use facebook, but this would make it worthwhile! haha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users