Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#3271 alykay

alykay
  • Site Supporter
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

its about a two day waiting period for them to reply to emails. If you get lucky they will reply in one day.

I have jennifer for a wc, and she was just assigned to me, i had deyanira before, jennifer seems good so far. 

she has been responding to my emails within 2 days and she speaks english very well, and seems like she really knows her stuff. 

#3272 farlem311

farlem311
    • 219 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:12 AM

I have emailed dyanara last week and waiting to hear back.  My wedding is in June, but I had some questions for them about the DJ.  Do they forward her emails to another WC?  I may have to give them a phone call.

#3273 ska2m

ska2m
      • Site Supporter
      • 150 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:30 AM

YAY! Congrats! You'll have so much fun planning and you'll find everything you need on Dreams right here in this forum!

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

I got my wedding date!!!   January 28, 2012!!!!

#3274 tookute69

tookute69
        • 167 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

After sending them the wedding request form, How long do we usually have to wait before they respond back?

40 guests booked + Bride & Groom

#3275 Tatianna

Tatianna
          • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

Yeahhhhhhh i just got my date from Dreams PC ***8-26-11*** Does anyone have any pics of wedding decorations provided with the packages?

#3276 debbiestarr

debbiestarr
            • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Has anyone rented the sound system and hooked up an ipod? if so how did that work for you?

#3277 ErikaB

ErikaB
              • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if the people at the resort pick your wedding date or if we get a choice??? Also, how early did you guys book?? Can someone please PM me or send me an e-mail at bouchererika@hotmail.com

I find it a little hard to follow the threads!

#3278 debbiestarr

debbiestarr
                • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:46 AM

you send your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of dates. remember you have to be there 3 days before the wedding and the day you arrive doesnt count and either does sundays or holidays. and from there they look at your choices and there availability

#3279 ksugirl

ksugirl
                  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

Does anyone know if the resort has the web cam availability yet?  I know they were working on it and was just wondering if any recent brides had any current information on this option. 

#3280 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
                    • 102 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

The webcam thing was scrapped because of too many difficulties (per my meeting with Carolina for our wedding last month).  I was kind of bummed, too, but we have the wedding on DVD so I was okay with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksugirl 

Does anyone know if the resort has the web cam availability yet?  I know they were working on it and was just wondering if any recent brides had any current information on this option. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users