Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2971 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

Eliana,

Ugh, I am so relived!  We have exactly 60 people and possibly 4 more adults and 2 children so under 70 which is amazing!  My FH's parents overestimated on the number of their friends who would attend and thankfully only 4 sets of couples are coming (instead of the 30 or so they invited).  YAY!  We are thrilled that the number is relatively "low" compared to our estimate.

What checklist did she send you?  Is it just your preferences for the wedding day?  Can you send me the contact info for the salon so I can schedule my appointments?  I just e-mailed Carolina this morning and asked her a few questions about the cake (I sent her a pic of one we like) and about the lay-out of Himitsu. 

#2972 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:33 AM

Oh Sarah 60 people sounds sooo muchhh better than 100! It will be a lot easier for you to relax with a lot less people! She sent me a list with general questions such as location of ceremony, linen choices, menu choices, music to walk down the aisle, DJ questions as well as photography questions. The package also included all menu choices, pictures of the linen, spa prices (I posted them a few pages before in the thread) as well as cake choices (flavors only) is a list of 17 questions. With the church we also send our paperworks on 9/25 and on 10/8 Father JEAN LACAILLE emailed us back letting us know that everything was "PERFECTO, PERFECT, PARFAIT" lol in three languages in case I didn't get it. lol !!! For the SPA, I'm working with Laura Guerrero, her email is spa2.drepc@dreamsresorts.com and she set up all of my appointments even though Carolina said she could set them up ( I already had taken care of with Laura).
      If Carolina sends us any pictures for the cake, could you please email it to me? I still haven't decided on this.....

#2973 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
      • 102 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

Eliana,

It seems like the replacement for Sharon is doing a great job and streamlining the process for the brides-- which is comforting!  I cannot wait to her to forward me the information -- hopefully is comes soon since my wedding is two days after yours.

I e-mailed Laura about the appointments -- thanks for her e-mail address! 

#2974 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
        • 69 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

You guys are so close! :) I feel like I have sooo much time to wait before my wedding next July... All we've settled on is a photographer (Michael Weiler) and the date... Good luck to all you soon-to-be-mrs!! :)

#2975 jennnyclo

jennnyclo
          • 44 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

HELP!

QUESTION LADIES.. I HAVE A TA FROM CALIFORNIA. IM IN NEW YORK, HE ACTUALLY REACHED ME ONCE SIGNING UP TO THE SITE. IS IT A BIG DEAL HS IN ANOTHER STATE?? OR SHOULD I FIND SOMEONE TO WORK WITH IN NEW YORK?? 

#2976 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
            • 244 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

I am Arizona and working with someone in PA.  Most of my family is in PA and someone else I knew recommended her.  It has not been a problem so far - we just email like crazy.

#2977 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
              • 69 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

I'm also doin a long-distance TA. Im in NY and my TA is in PA. As mentioned, we email a lot and do a lot of phone sessions. :) It hasnt been a problem yet :)

#2978 jennnyclo

jennnyclo
                • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

thanx girls i just rcvd his business card and my fi started questioning it and it made me think. now another question i have to reserve my reception area and ladies have any pics of the himitsu or the bord terrace?? the ones my wc sent arent to descriptive..?? anything any ladies have ill appreciate

#2979 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                  • 350 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

I can tell you that the cylinders with the floating flowers are only $60 as we had them.

Hi Ladies!!! I know it's been a long time :)

Originally Posted by JackieandTim 

I'm pretty sure all centerpieces are $90 each.

#2980 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
                    • 69 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hey, I hope these arent redundant with the information you already have, but these are the pics I got.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users