Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2951 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

loooved that slideshow jenise!! u looked GORGEOUS!! i want to be there...RIGHT NOW!! I've been extremly MIA and I dont even know any of you ladies anymore, there are sooo many new brides! how exciting!!

well i just wanted to say that I leave in 2 WEEKS! Ill have feedback & pictures for everybody when I get back ofcoarse ;-)

Happy planning!!

#2952 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
    • 330 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

hey ladies! so i was looking all over the forum for a simple packing list list template and I couldnt find one I liked so I made one! I'm printing these out and sending them out with my luggage tags.

Thought it would help you ladies and you can edit it to your needs ofcoarse!

xoxoxo

Attached Files

#2953 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
      • 61 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

Hey Jennifer, can you email me your packing list? I can't download it and refuse to pay the $30 just to download attachments from a website. My email is jaclyndoherty@hotmail.com. Thanks!

#2954 Eliana

Eliana
        • 676 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:28 AM

Oh Jennniiiifeeeeerrrr your big day is coming so fast!!!! Congrats girl! I can't wait to see your pics!

loooved that slideshow jenise!! u looked GORGEOUS!! i want to be there...RIGHT NOW!! I've been extremly MIA and I dont even know any of you ladies anymore, there are sooo many new brides! how exciting!!

well i just wanted to say that I leave in 2 WEEKS! Ill have feedback & pictures for everybody when I get back ofcoarse ;-)

Happy planning!!

#2955 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
          • 61 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Jennifer thank you so much for your checklist! It is perfect. I am totally using it when I send out our luggage tags.

#2956 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

Hello Girls! I imagine everyone is planning, planning because the forum has been so quiet lately.

Update regarding our wedding:

• Father Jean Lacaille emailed us back, all of our church paperwork is set, and so we couldn’t be happier that it is all set! It took us forever to get all set, as we had to wait for some papers to come from my church in Argentina
              • All appointments for the hair/make up are set and schedule with Dreams. I’m working with Laura from the Spa directly, but Carolina had told me that she could set up the appointments if needed, but I already had set up everything with Laura.
              • Our flowers have been orders from pICTURE 2.jpgPicture 3.jpgSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGPicture1.jpg

#2957 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:02 AM

Here are the SPA prices for those interested:

Spa-Dreams Punta Cana-Current rates.JPG

#2958 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
                • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

Wow, thanks for all that information!! Did she give you prices for the different centerpiece options which are pictured?

#2959 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                  • 244 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

How long did it take to get your date confirmed from the time you submitted?  :)

Originally Posted by taratoons 

Hi, all! :0)

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tara and I've just had my date confirmed for April 12, 2010 at Dreams Punta Cana! Good luck to all those in the planning stages, and to those getting married in the near future, congratulations! Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Tara

#2960 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by DRwedgal2011 

Wow, thanks for all that information!! Did she give you prices for the different centerpiece options which are pictured?

I didn't ask her as I was just looking for the chair sashes options. You should email your WC and ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users