Hi Girls! Update regarding our planning, the last few weeks have been very productive after a busy september with lots of work! For those of you who don't know me (as we have a few new girls) I am an event planner for Marriott so my days are filled with lots of fun! lol This past month was so busy as apart from my job I took on two extra projects, co-workers wedding and cousin's baby shower. But now as the month is over, I've achieved a few things for our wedding which is only TWO MONTHS from today!!!! This week we finalized the following:
- Church paperwork as we are having a catholic ceremony.
- I purchased my shoes: Badgley Mischka Pink Randee, I completely adore them!!!
- My dress was shipped from Maggie Sottero, should be here in two weeks for fitting!
- I got my sixpence for my shoes! wondering what this is? check this website: http://weddingsixpence.com/ not a lof of people know about this!
- We organized times for hair and make up for all the girls in the bridal party, both moms and me.
- We purchased the presents for the bridemaids and the mom's presents.
- The centerpieces are "partially" done. Floating candles, floralytes, vases, etc. I will post pics once they are completed.
- I found the most AMAZING Aqua damask table runners! We ordered seven and I can't wait to see them!
- BD shoot done with Jenerations by Jennifer (http://jenerations.com/) she was amazing!!!!