Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#281 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
  • 876 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi NSBride, I took ACH2009's advice as well and I did the same thing, I confirmed my wedding date with the resort first, I have a travel agent who is great and on top of everything. I actually havn't even booked my travel yet lol.....but I plan on doing that this week, just to check it off my list. When I last checked with Deyanira these were tha dates she said she had available "June 14th, 18th, 22nd and 25th 2010 are available on a first come, first served basis." I did not check for July. I can also email you all the documents she sent me if you haven't heard from her yet.
    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#282 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

also I can send you what my travel agent sent to get a general idea of what rates look like, they made differ depending on airfaire or if you travel agenet gets a better deal.

#283 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

wow! so many new dreams pc brides.. i love it!!

nsbride, i agree with what everyone has said before, especially booking your date before you book your trip, that way you can be sure that you won't have to mess with the wedding at all. i'm assuming you submitted the date request form on the dreams website... for this, my other suggestion is to email all 3 WC's personally if you go about 7-10 days without hearing from them. thanks to the advice of a woman on the dreams forums (on the resort's site) i did this and the WC who emailed me back said they sometimes have issues getting the responses through this system, so it's good if you follow up with them personally. if you search through this thread you should be able to find their email addresses, or i can post them again if you need them.

ach.. if i remember right, you got married at the gazebo, but do you happen to know if brides are allowed to use silk flower petals if we get married on the beach? i know there are some resorts that require you to have freeze-dried or biodegradable ones (which makes sense), but i wanted to make sure before i bought these for my flower girl. thanks for your help!

#284 ACH2009

ACH2009
        • 330 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:18 AM

ebredhawk - I'm sorry I honestly don't know the answer to that. I did get married in the gazebo and didn't have a flower girl. I'm not aware of any rules but it's probably something you should check with the WC. Sorry I'm not more helpful!
          Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
          http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#285 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

ebredhawk- if you could report their emails that would be FANTASTIC!

lrdavis- The info about the rates for me would be different than yours, since I'm from canada, but thanks for the offer! As for the info the WC sent you, that would be great! I will PM you my address :)
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#286 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

lrdavis- by the way, have you heard anything from the WC about flower choices? :)

#287 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
              • 949 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

here are the email addresses for the 3 WCs... i know that sharron is the first one but i can't remember whose is whose for the other 2. i found though that if you email all 3, one of them will get back to you!

weddings@dreamspuntacana.com.do (sharron pitches)
                weddings1@dreamspuntacana.com.do
                weddings2@dreamspuntacana.com.do

#288 ACH2009

ACH2009
                • 330 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

Carolina Guzman is the second one and Deyanira Aristy is the third one.
                  Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
                  http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#289 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

ebredhawk- thank you very much for the email addresses!

To all the brides out there past and present, who are your wedding coordinators and who have you found to be the most helpful? Thanks!

#290 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Deyanira and Sharron seem to respond the most, I haven't had any responses from Carolina just yet.

nsbride - as for the flowers I am still waiting for them to send me the options, I want to decide if i'm going to real or real touch flowers. whats your email addy ? i will forward the packages and dinner reception menus and extra options package

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users