Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2761 Eliana

Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

Hi Sarah! I received your email but I don't have a checklist. I'm sure someone else will have one for you.

#2762 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
    • 350 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JENISE
      BTW my civil ceremony is this Saturday at 11am!!!!
      Oh my....I'm so excited for you. At this point, you can't really sweat the small stuff anymore you know. You're wedding will be as beautiful as you are and you just have to enjoy it and live in that most special moment. Congrats Misty, I'm truly so excited and happy for you![/QUOTE]

Thanks Jenise! I'm happy and excited all at the same time! Can't wait to roll to DR, the countdown has officially began :)

#2763 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ska2m
        Hey Misty, I have Deyanira and she responded to both my e-mails from last week. I just use the e-mail address weddings2.drepc@dreamsresports.com Is that what you are using?
        I actually heard back from Yessica, she has been assigned to be my coordinator, and she answered all my questions and I am waiting on a follow up email from her concerning the reception location. I will make sure I write a review for all of you to read when I get back and answer any questions you guys may have!

#2764 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
        • 330 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:17 AM

if someone does have a checklist can you forward one to me too! jennifercogswell09@comcast.net

we could probably find someone on this board with a good one!

thanks!

#2765 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

I think I have one (checklist) kicking around ladies... let me see what I can do!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2766 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

ok so I'm pretty sure it's at work, which means I will not be able to get it until tomorrow. It is somewhere on this forum too, I got it from another bride personally though!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2767 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

Nat!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG you loookeedd amazingggg for your wedding! I saw a three pics in FB.
                You guys seem so happy and in love!!! I can't wait to read your review! CONGRATS!!!

#2768 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                • 350 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

Does anyone know what the vidoegrapher packages cover at the resort. They just say Gold and Silver package on the pamphlet? Thanks in advance.

#2769 smtc0245

smtc0245
                  • 106 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Nat welcome back and congrats on your wedding. I would love to see some of your pics since you stayed true to the beach bride and that is what I want as well. It is very hard to find Dreams Punta Cana beach brides.

In other new we officially have guests for our wedding my Dad and my step mom booked their trip today. At least we know if no one else shows up my dad will be there.

We also officially booked the bordeaux terrace YAAA.....
                    Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#2770 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
                    • 102 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

Misty -- I sent you the video packages from the resort.

Nat -- Thanks for sending the checklist when you get it from work.

SMTC (I'm sorry, I do not know your first name) -- Yay for having guests! We were definitely excited when people started booking although it was ALL of our bridal party because they were so excited! My parents booked yesterday and FH's parents booked about a week ago. They were stragglers! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users