Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2751 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Update on the situation... My FH, god bless his amazing writing abilities, kindly wrote Carolina another follow-up e-mail stating that we are bringing a lot of guests to the resort (60+ have booked and we announced our resort 6 weeks ago) and that this situation needs to be resolved today and that she needs to call him.

So she actually called him and said that she has contacted the other bride (guest count under 40) and hopes that she will consider the Bordeaux since the Himitsu/Ballroom are the only locations for our reception. So, I am just hoping that the bride choses the Bordeaux after seeing some pictures. I wish we could use Bordeaux since it's beautiful but our guest count does not allow it. Here's to hoping...

It'll update when more news is available.

#2752 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
    • 61 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hey Ska or Misty, can one of you provide me with the contact details for DJ Mannia? I was talking to my future mother-in-law the other day and she told me I have to go with the DJ that provides MC services just so she can hear him announce "For the first time introducing Mr. and Mrs T!" Haha.

#2753 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JackieandTim
        Hey Ska or Misty, can one of you provide me with the contact details for DJ Mannia? I was talking to my future mother-in-law the other day and she told me I have to go with the DJ that provides MC services just so she can hear him announce "For the first time introducing Mr. and Mrs T!" Haha.
        Hey Jackie:

His site is Index, and his email address to request a quote is info@manniapuntacana.com. Good luck.

Misty

#2754 JENISE

JENISE
        • 652 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Lilboltz - I've surely got my fingers crossed for you. What a stressful situation. I hope it all works out for you.

Misty - Have you heard back from the resort or do they still seem to be MIA?

#2755 smtc0245

smtc0245
          • 106 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:13 PM

Hey Ladies, Can any of you provide me with the emails for the other co-ordinators at Dreams. I would like to find out some more info from them and I have been emailing Sharon who I know no longer works for dreams.
            Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#2756 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
            • 350 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JENISE
              Misty - Have you heard back from the resort or do they still seem to be MIA?
              Yes, I heard back from Yessica. She said that she will be my wedding coordinator and is happy to create a unique experience for me and then in the next sentence, tells me that another wedding has the Bourdeaux which I am certain I requested, so I emailed her back about that since I originally talked to Sharron (who no longer works there) and Deyanira (whose emails always bounce back and give me a delivery error message). So I am going to see what she says and go from there, I am not stressed anymore and I am just ready to go and sit down and talk to her at our initial meeting. I'm hoping to run into the other bride as well and ask her to move and see what happens.

BTW my civil ceremony is this Saturday at 11am!!!!

#2757 ska2m

ska2m
              • Site Supporter
              • 150 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hey Misty, I have Deyanira and she responded to both my e-mails from last week. I just use the e-mail address weddings2.drepc@dreamsresports.com Is that what you are using?

#2758 ska2m

ska2m
                • Site Supporter
                • 150 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ska2m
                  Hey Misty, I have Deyanira and she responded to both my e-mails from last week. I just use the e-mail address weddings2.drepc@dreamsresports.com Is that what you are using?
                  Sorry, added an extra "p" it's weddings2.drepc@dreamsresorts.com

#2759 JENISE

JENISE
                  • 652 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

BTW my civil ceremony is this Saturday at 11am!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh my....I'm so excited for you. At this point, you can't really sweat the small stuff anymore you know. You're wedding will be as beautiful as you are and you just have to enjoy it and live in that most special moment. Congrats Misty, I'm truly so excited and happy for you!

#2760 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
                    • 102 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:20 AM

Hey guys -- does anyone have a checklist they can send me (sarahgeorgelas@gmail.com)? The ones I found on the forum were too broad. I am trying to get everything done before Labor Day since Sept/Oct is busy season for me at work and I only have 4 weeks after busy season ends until the wedding. Therefore, I'd prefer everything to be done with before the end of summer.

Thanks!

Also -- is anyone shipping anything down there? I'm hesitant but with 12 centerpieces I do not think I have an option without paying a fortune in baggage fees. Let me know your thoughts..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users