Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2581 punchbuggiejen

punchbuggiejen
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

HI All

I am new to the DPC site! I am trying to get as much information on DPC as I can so i can make a decision on a resort. Does anyone have pictures of their ceremony on the beach? Also if you have pics of your reception I would love to see them as well. If so could you email them to me. The whole point of the DW is to have the ceremony on the beach. Any pictures you guys have would really help!!

#2582 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
    • 227 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

You are STUNNING Erin!!! WOW! Congrats again!

Nat - Voted for you!

#2583 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Ash!!

Erin, did your bouquet come from the resort? I can't remember... I like the calla in it, thats why I ask!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2584 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
        • 61 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hi Punchbuggiejen,

I am doing the beach ceremony. If you have a Facebook account and become a fan of the Dream Punta Cana FB page you can see a ton of pics of beach ceremonys through the Fan photos. Hope that helps!

#2585 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
          • 949 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:35 PM

punchbuggiejen - you may think that a DW is all about getting married on the beach, but just wait until you get there. every part of the resort feels like paradise, not just the beach!!

thanks everyone for the comments on the pictures too! i know it helps with the more pictures you see to really get a visual of the resort. it's hard to try to imagine in your head!

nat, my flowers were actually real touch, so we brought them with us. crammed them in the suitcases and they did just fine!

#2586 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

voted for you Nat!!
              I can't believe you and Toya are so close!! Seems like yesterday it was me and you guys were saying your weddings were so far...

#2587 Sherri84

Sherri84
              • 169 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

Congrats Christine, your photos look amazing! I can't wait to read your review :)

Erin, your photos are awsome too!

Hope everyones planning is going well :) My dress came in 3 months early YAY I'm going to go visit it in 2 weeks, but I don't think I'm going to get it altered untill December but I'm sooo excited to see it. I'm also going to go shopping for my bridesmaid dresses and my fiances suite in 2 weeks.

My passport invites should be here in the next week or two. I got Sarah Sproull form the forum to do them, and I'm so exited to see them in person!

#2588 CruzRodz032310@aol.com

CruzRodz032310@aol.com
                • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hey ladies!

Hope all is well and that your planning is going well. I'm on my last couple of days and going thru a checklist of things needed and I just realized that I don't have placecards!
                  I don't know why I feel as though they have them as part of the package at the resort or did I totally make that up? Can one of you lovely and well informed ladies help me on this one!

Thanks a million!

Oh and if anyone needs any info. or pics taken let me know!

~Lynette

#2589 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                  • 232 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

cuzrodz can u post your checklist? just trying to see what exactly i will need =) thanks

#2590 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CruzRodz032310@aol.com
                      Hey ladies!

Hope all is well and that your planning is going well. I'm on my last couple of days and going thru a checklist of things needed and I just realized that I don't have placecards!
                      I don't know why I feel as though they have them as part of the package at the resort or did I totally make that up? Can one of you lovely and well informed ladies help me on this one!

Thanks a million!

Oh and if anyone needs any info. or pics taken let me know!

~Lynette
                      Hi Lynette, we are doing starfish for placecards. Could you please email me the pictures that you have to elifrigo@hotmail.com
                      THANK YOU!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users