Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#231 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

any of you girls who have been had your weddings recently, did the private reception include your own bartender, or did the waiters just refill drinks for everyone?

#232 ndinn

ndinn
    • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ebredhawk
      ndinn.. just found out there are actually the full THREE weddings on the 28th. feels good to re-confirm my date and time esp. since miguelina was the original WC who responded to me and now she's gone!

lp579... good luck and can't wait to hear how everything goes!!!!
      I'm so glad that you have it straightened out!

#233 ndinn

ndinn
      • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:33 PM

Dreamsbride09- thanks so much for your review and information. It has really helped! You're pictures were beautiful! Congratulations!

#234 DreamsBride09

DreamsBride09
        • 90 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by annidas
          Does anyone have any pictures they can share that were taken by the resort photographer at Dreams ... thanks!
          I posted a link to my pics on page 22 of this thread. They were all taken by Pamela from Tropical (these are the resort photographers). I found them really good.

#235 DreamsBride09

DreamsBride09
          • 90 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ebredhawk
            any of you girls who have been had your weddings recently, did the private reception include your own bartender, or did the waiters just refill drinks for everyone?
            Hi again :)
            Since we were rained out and moved downstairs the bartenders just refilled our drinks. But if we had it as planned on the Bordeaux Terrace there is a seperate bar right there where you can get drinks with a bartender of course, and we didn't pay extra for this.

#236 lp579

lp579
            • 70 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

Quick questions for the recently married...did any of you do a symbolic ceremony? And if so, who does the ceremony at the resort? We've prepared our own ceremony and we'd like all our guests to be guests...so we're unsure if someone at the resort will give the right 'feel' to what we've written. Any help here would be fabulously appreciated!

Thanks!

#237 ACH2009

ACH2009
              • 330 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hi lp579, I had a Catholic ceremony, however I do know that if you have a symbolic ceremony it is the wedding coordinator who performs it. Your wedding is coming up so soon! I'm very excited for you. :) When do you leave?
                Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
                http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#238 lp579

lp579
                • 70 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:03 PM

We're leaving on Saturday!! Starting to get excited (again...) as there doesn't appear to be anything that's going to cancel our flights this time around!! YAY!

Thanks for the info ACH2009!

#239 taratoons

taratoons
                  • 123 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

Best wishes, lp579! Hope everything goes off without a hitch, and that you have a fantastic time! :0)

#240 beach2010

beach2010
                    • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:11 PM

Good luck and best wishes - I just joined bestdestination.com and I'm soo impressed with the info that you've all provided.
                      Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users