Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1991 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

hahaha my problem is I already had it once, then cancelled so I feel kind of awkward emailing and saying "oh nevermind, we changed our minds again" hahahaha
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1992 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

hahahahah yes I understand what you mean! lol
      However, if you REALLY want that terrace, don't care about what she thinks.. at the end of your day is your wedding!!!!

#1993 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
      • 876 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:07 PM

another update, so listen to this, Deyanira emails me back and says they have not charged my card yet WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF so who at the resort chargeed my card ??
        Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#1994 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
        • 949 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

omg.. they need to get their act together for sure!!

nat, i am keeping my fingers crossed for your guest count! thank goodness for counting my photographer and videographer in my guests for dinner b/c otherwise i would be cutting it super close! i also recommend emailing her again and reserving just in case. i still have el patio reserved actually, just in case something awful happens and we lose out on la barcaza.

#1995 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Oh Toya, are you serious? that's bad news.... I hope you can figure this out ASAP.

#1996 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lrdavis23
              another update, so listen to this, Deyanira emails me back and says they have not charged my card yet WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF so who at the resort chargeed my card ??
              Toya!!! So who did Deyanira say charged the card then I would maybe fax/send her a copy of the charge?? Maybe front desk did it if everyone else's card is getting charged too... hopefully no one is going on a nice shopping spree.
              I never did have my card charged until we checked out and although I gave my card to hold our date, we used my DH's card to pay and had no problem.
              Unfortunately, we just got the statement!! We did not have any problems with any extra charges either...we looked.
              GOod luck buddy!

#1997 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
              • 350 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lrdavis23
                Wow, well my statement says clearly Dreams Punta Cana Charge, so you might want to look at your statement and send her and the General Manager a screenshot of the statement. I hope it works out for you.

#1998 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                • 330 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

My deposit is $500 as I have the Ultimate package and thats a BIG HUNK of money to just randomly be charged out of my bank account! So thanks for the heads up ladies, I have sent Deyanira an email asking when my account will be charged.

Hmm, toya im sorry ur dealing with all this! Obviously SOMEONE charged ur card there if your statement says Dreams Punta Cana. I hope you get it figured out!

#1999 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                  • 330 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:50 PM

question for those who are legalizing ur wedding there<
                    when do we give them those documents?? i filled them out when Deyanira first sent them to me but what do we do with them??

#2000 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

woah Toya, that's ALL BAD! FInd out who charged it, ASAP. I will be taking the statement where they charged me for sure, as proof so they don't try to take it twice.

I reserved the Bordeaux terrace yesterday, and I felt those old angry feelings at DPC from before. Even though I will only have about 13 or 14 people, we still have to pay for 20 people. That makes me really bitter... I would rather pay for 20 people and have la barcaza than pay for 20 people at a restaurant... argh!! Ok rant over lol
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users