Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1941 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
  • 876 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

Misty your save the date are absoultley wonderful yall did a greta job.

Good Morning Ladies !
    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#1942 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

Misty your save the dates are great!! We are sending out luggage tags with our pre-travel booklet :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1943 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:29 PM

Thanks Ladies!!! Now I am working on the invitations and getting the stuff done for them. So much to do with only 5.5 months left!

#1944 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
        • 330 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

man u girls make me feel lazy! hahah! i havent been doing ANY wedding planning this month. i made a mock of my invites then gave up!! i've hit a wedding planning plateau!im throwing my sister a baby shower so thats been taking over for now. but i have book our stay so thats exciting! i think we are going to put an extra deposit on a standard room just incase any of our guests our slacking because the early booking rate will be going up after this month.
          im shopping for my dress in 2 weeks! very excited so ill post pics when im done!

#1945 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by elifrigo
            Jenise, I just emailed you some info that I received from the photographer that Erin gave us. I also want to do it late summer to get in shape and be a bit tan...

Christine, PM me your email so I can send you what I sent Jenise...

I also would like to do a group rate to get a better price!
            Jenise and Christine, I just emailed both of you! :)

#1946 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

that's ok! you have plenty of time to plan!!! :)
              good luck dress shopping!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

#1947 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
              • 949 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lrdavis23
                Erin which site did you order the orchids from ? I am going to order those ASAP thats my whole flower concept lol......

Your pictures look great !
                Hey Ladies, so I finally figured out how to post pictures on here so I would love for you guys to check out our save the dates, so if you have some time check them out here...

man u girls make me feel lazy! hahah! i havent been doing ANY wedding planning this month. i made a mock of my invites then gave up!! i've hit a wedding planning plateau!im throwing my sister a baby shower so thats been taking over for now. but i have book our stay so thats exciting! i think we are going to put an extra deposit on a standard room just incase any of our guests our slacking because the early booking rate will be going up after this month.
                im shopping for my dress in 2 weeks! very excited so ill post pics when im done!
                it's funny you say this, because i think everyone goes through a period where you just don't do a darn thing for the wedding! it will pick back up again, but everyone has to take a break! sometimes there just aren't things to do! enjoy the break, trust me! i am already getting tired of thinking through all the little details over and over!

#1948 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                • 350 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:23 PM

Erin, I am at that period now where I don't want to do anything else, lol. Guess I am all pooped out but now I really need to start the formal invitation and stick with just one idea bc my sister keeps telling me I have to much going on when I wish she could just see inside my brain so she can know what I'm talking about, lol!

And Erin the tats are amazing! I love the one that takes up your entire side! Girl you got some courage for that one!

#1949 JENISE

JENISE
                  • 652 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Trying on dresses is the fun part (well, at least for me it was)!

I think once you get "the" dress, you'll be more excited to finish the rest of your planning. You have plenty of time for planning though. Do things at your own pace so you don't get overwhelmed. There will come a period of "i'm over it" and then they'll be a period were it's constant planning!

You'll get through. =) enjoy the process.

#1950 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cogswellgray
                      Jennifer you are not alone I think we all go through that feeling because I am on a wedding plateau as well, I haven't done much of any planning for the last 2 months lol... but I will soon get into gear because my siggy now say 3months and 3 weeks left yikes lol..... that will be here quick
                      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users