• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1861 elenajustine

elenajustine
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sprattjn
    Tara - I will be at Dreams from April 13th through the 22nd with my wedding being on April 17th. When will you be there?

Jamie
    Jamie, I will be there april 18-25 (wedding on the 23) maybe we will cross paths!

#1862 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hello Girls!
      I'm so happy for all of you meeting up in April @ the resort! I might have to go for a site visit :-P
      I was wondering how many of you are using a DJ or I-Pod not only for the ceremony (which most likely I will use an i-pod) I was just wondering what most of you are doing for the reception/dinner...
      Eliana

#1863 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
      • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

HOLY CRAP! I've been gone for a few days and I had a lot to catch up on!
        We've got new brides!! yay! WELCOME!

Tara: can u email me ur letter? jennifercogswell09@comcast.net

Eliana: I can't believe u have 19 ppl booked already! Lucky! I only have 1 other guest booked so far!

I'm having my reception at the bordeaux also! If any other brides have their reception their, i would LOOVE to see pics because they one that Deyanira sent me is from only one angle and I'm curious how much room there is, because we are going to need room for dancing ;-)
        although she did tell me they could arrange tables to make room for it.

#1864 Eliana

Eliana
        • 676 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hi Jennifer!

It is crazy that we already have 19 people with their trips paid in full and WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEND OUR INVITATIONS OUT!!!!!!!!! it is insane!!! (we just ordered our invitations yesterday, but family started to book as soon as we reserved the resort)0
          I really want to be at the bordeaux terrace (which only holds up to 40 ppl) because I'm completely in love with the idea of hanging the paper laterns from the top!. I will email the pictures I have and if you have any different ones, could you please email them to me as well?

#1865 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

hey thanks for all those pics! i have 2 of those pics. Lanterns would look sooo cute hanging from that roofing!

#1866 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hi Jennnifer,
              I just you some pictures I found in my computer. They are from someone else's wedding, but that's how I "see" my wedding as well. Dancing on the same side they are dancing, and the paper laterns on the opposite side over the tables.
              I hope you like them! I had found those on Facebook on DR Brides group. That couple had great pictures!

#1867 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
              • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:51 PM

awwww i looove it!thank you thank you! they look great! i like her orchids...hmm she probly got real touch.

#1868 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cogswellgray
                  awwww i looove it!thank you thank you! they look great! i like her orchids...hmm she probly got real touch.
                  Yes, she probably did!!! are you I'm trying to decide as with the package I get (comp. for having the honeymoon suite 7 nights) the bride flowers are included.. I'm just not sure if I want to do that....

#1869 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                  • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

yea im using their flowers. they make very pretty ones and if u have a specific preference u can send your WC a picture (or take a pic with u) and they can duplicate. im going to wait until i get my BM dresses to decide how i want them to look for now.

#1870 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

Ok OK I see I can't take a day off the site now, the DPC thread had been jumpin I gotta keep up like I used too lol.....

I think I said welcome to all the new brides to the thread but just in case I didn't, WELCOME ! :)

How exciting for all the April brides alot of you will be there at the same time and only a month and half away.

eliana, thanks for the website with the lanterns, my BM's are using parasols instead of bouquets and I want to have paper lanterns but may not be able to because I have so many guest and the bordeaux terrace only holds 40 people, so unless my guest list drops that much my reception will be on the Hitmatsu terrace. I too will be using a IPOD just because it will save us money instead of paying for a DJ, plus we can all hit the disco after. We will be having a DJ for our AHR.

As for me I think its time to get back in gear with some things on my to do list, before I know it 4 months will be here, some of my to do list as follows;

- order chair sashes, table decor, cocktail napkins, cake topper, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow) sand ceremony, wedding guest book, toasting flutes, cake cutter, centerpieces, etc....
                      - design and decide on programs and wording
                      - design and decide on guest pre-travel packet, (welcome brochure, information etc..)
                      - figure out and purchase favors
                      - get my dress altered
                      - get FI to get his suit
                      - pick out BM's dresses

and still alot more to do this is just some of the things I can actually remember right now hahaha......

Toya
                      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users